Community Forum

Netflix goes blank

Contributor

Netflix goes blank

It appears that the Netflix stutter has gone away, but now, after watching an episode on Netflix, when the show is over, the screen goes blank and no commands work. I must exit out and sign back in to watch another show. Anyone else have this problem? Just happened yesterday, coinciding with no more stutter. 

Rick

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Netflix goes blank

@rjom wrote:

It appears that the Netflix stutter has gone away, but now, after watching an episode on Netflix, when the show is over, the screen goes blank and no commands work. I must exit out and sign back in to watch another show. Anyone else have this problem? Just happened yesterday, coinciding with no more stutter. 

Rick

Can you tell us if you are paying for the Netlix 4K service?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Contributor

No, I don't have that service.

Official Employee

Hi there, rjom. Are you viewing Netflix throuh our cable box or through a Smart TV hub or computer? Also, if it is our box, is your modem near it at all? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks for your response. Update. Watched Netflix last night and it is back to normal. Also, no stutters!

Official Employee

Glad to hear it, rjom! Please let us know if you run into any other issues. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!