Community Forum

Netflix error codes NW-6-406 and ui-113

New Poster

Netflix error codes NW-6-406 and ui-113

Netflix won't connect  and I get this initial codes NW-6-406  and then ui-113 anybody have anything on this

Expert

Re: Netflix error codes NW-6-406 and ui-113

jp09161964 wrote:

Netflix won't connect  and I get this initial codes NW-6-406  and then ui-113 anybody have anything on this

did you see those codes on your X1 Device? Or are you using an app on your connected TV? or on a smart device using an app?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

jp09161964 wrote:

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/14423

Per Netflix it's their error codes

New Poster

I have the same exact error, did what was suggested in the Netflix support page but still I'm getting the error.

I run the connection tests under the Netflix app where the error appears and selecting "More information", the 3 Netflix servers passed the test and also the internet test, but I juts can't make the Netflix app to work on my "DVR 1" PA PX001ANC.

New Poster

This "solved" problem doesn't seem to be solved at all. Still getting this error and the Netflix.com site doesn't provide any details on solutions.

Regular Visitor

Resetting Netflix worked for me after clicking on details.