Community Forum

Netflix access on tablet through Xfinity stream app?

Most Valued Poster

Netflix access on tablet through Xfinity stream app?

Is there a way to access Netflix through the Xfinity Streaming TV app on my tablet? Shows that I watch through the Xfinity Streaming app have good sound quality and volume. But I can't find a way to access Netflix through the Xfinity app. When I use the Netflix app instead the sound quality and sound level is very low that it is hard to hear it.

Official Employee

Re: Netflix access on tablet through Xfinity stream app?

No, there isn’t.
Most Valued Poster

Please tell the people in charge to please add it to the tablet menu options. In the meantime I am going to try and use a bluetooth speaker to connect and see if that will give me good enough audio. Thanks.

Expert

WindsurfMaui wrote:

Please tell the people in charge to please add it to the tablet menu options. In the meantime I am going to try and use a bluetooth speaker to connect and see if that will give me good enough audio. Thanks.

hi, are you using windows?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Official Employee

WindsurfMaui, thanks for your feedback! I'll pass this along to my leadership. 

Most Valued Poster

Rustyben wrote:

WindsurfMaui wrote:

Samsung Tab E tablet with Android 7.1.1

Expert

WindsurfMaui wrote:

Rustyben wrote:

WindsurfMaui wrote:

Samsung Tab E tablet with Android 7.1.1

when you pull down the settings menu from the top and see the audio slider is it set to maximum? while playing do you turn the sound all the way up? is the speaker in the back of that tablet?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Most Valued Poster

Yes  audio set to maximum and all audio settings for media etc set to maximum. When using Xfinity streaming TV app to watch regular TV or DVR recordings the sound is great. But when using the Netflix app the sound is very very low. Looked at the settings in the Netflix app and can't find a way to change the audio in the app. Which is why I'd rather view Netflix through the Xfinity Streaming App rather than direct with Netflix.