Community Forum

NCAA Women's Basketball

New Poster

NCAA Women's Basketball

How come when I use the sports app by pressing the red "C" on my remote to get scores and schedules, why are no Women's NCAA games represented? The men's, including the NIT are there, no women. Really?
Regular Visitor

Re: NCAA Women's Basketball

That's a darn good question!!!! I'd like to know why to! This is 2016 time we get some!!!

Chatham29 wrote:
How come when I use the sports app by pressing the red "C" on my remote to get scores and schedules, why are no Women's NCAA games represented? The men's, including the NIT are there, no women. Really?

New Poster

WNBA is also not listed, which is ridiculous.

Even browsing the guide for women's NCAAB is horrible -- they will show like every other sport (fishing??!!) before listing women's sports. 

C'mon Xfinity. Get this fixed.

Regular Visitor

Right.  Comcast should say, "men's sports only" in their promotions.  Why don't lovers of women's basketball start a petition to get them to move into the 21st century?

Frequent Visitor

Why no women’s b-ball listed when you press the c button

Come on. It is 2018
Frequent Visitor

Where are the women’s listings

WNBA. Women’s college games
Frequent Visitor

It is 2018. Let’s get the women listed
Frequent Visitor

I am in. I have been complaining about this for years. Just saw this forum. Glad other people feel the same way
Official Employee

Hi @Chatham29, and @rgalligan,

Thanks for reaching out. We’re always evaluating the content and channels we offer customers so this may change in the near future. To provide feedback regarding the availability of an NCAA Women's basketball shortcut on the X1 Box, please follow this link