Community Forum

NBC channel picture is jittery

Lumalux
New Poster

NBC channel picture is jittery

We've had Xfininty for about three weeks. The local NBC channel is now jittery - I noticed that the image is not smooth, movements are jerky. This was confirmed last night when the channel was scrolling a weather advisory at at the bottom of the screen and it jerked and skipped rather than scrolling smoothly. I cannot determine if other channels are doing this. This is frustrating.

Rustyben
Expert

Re: NBC channel picture is jittery

@Lumalux wrote:

We've had Xfininty for about three weeks. The local NBC channel is now jittery - I noticed that the image is not smooth, movements are jerky. This was confirmed last night when the channel was scrolling a weather advisory at at the bottom of the screen and it jerked and skipped rather than scrolling smoothly. I cannot determine if other channels are doing this. This is frustrating.

have ability to view on antenna for testing? what about same channel at same time on a smart phone/tablet?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Lumalux
New Poster

Re: NBC channel picture is jittery

I need to check performance on the other TV/box in the house to see if the problem exists there.