Community Forum

Missing Shows on my DVR

New Poster

Missing Shows on my DVR

For the past two years, I have been missing shows that were set up for recording on my X1 platform. What happens is this - I set up the series priority to record "Modern Family". I have it to record all new episodes. It works for the first 10 or 11 shows and works perfectly but then will skip shows 12 thru about 18 and then start recording episodes 19,20, and 21. There is no rhyme or reason. This also happened last year when I had "New Girl" on FOX. It stopped recording in the middle of the season and then picked up the last episode or 2.

Please advise. Very frustrating.

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Missing Shows on my DVR

@gerald4506 wrote:

For the past two years, I have been missing shows that were set up for recording on my X1 platform. What happens is this - I set up the series priority to record "Modern Family". I have it to record all new episodes. It works for the first 10 or 11 shows and works perfectly but then will skip shows 12 thru about 18 and then start recording episodes 19,20, and 21. There is no rhyme or reason. This also happened last year when I had "New Girl" on FOX. It stopped recording in the middle of the season and then picked up the last episode or 2.

Please advise. Very frustrating.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-record-a-series

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!