Community Forum

Missing Channels

New Poster

Missing Channels

My X1 box plays all channels. However, my DTA boxes will not play any local channels live. I can record local channels and replay them simultaneously on ALL boxes (that is as the recordings are in process). This problem started yesterday. I contacted an agent and he refreshed my boxes, but that didn't resolve the problem. He had me restart each of the boxes and that also didn't fix it either. The fact that I can record shows on all of the local channels indicates that I am receiving them. Just can't understand why ONLY my X1 box can play local channels live. 

Official Employee

Re: Missing Channels

Greetings, Garygersh2! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear your DTA boxes are not allowing you to view live local channels. That's certainly frustrating as the only thing they should not be playing are premium channels. I would like to look into this for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Missing Channels

Hello, Garygersh2. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!