Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Make "My Channels free to me" default guide for X1

New Poster

Make "My Channels free to me" default guide for X1

Instead of having "All Channels" as the default guide, how can I set it to only show my actualy subscription which is "free to me"?  It is very annoying when I select a channel and it tells me I need to subscribe.

Any help to change the default guide?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Expert

Re: Make "My Channels free to me" default guide for X1

dbdsmora wrote:

Instead of having "All Channels" as the default guide, how can I set it to only show my actualy subscription which is "free to me"?  It is very annoying when I select a channel and it tells me I need to subscribe.

Thanks

press guide two times. the 2nd is free to me. to set it permanently press xfinity button > gear(settings) > preferences > general > default guide view > OK button and select free to me.

All Replies
Expert

dbdsmora wrote:

Thanks

press guide two times. the 2nd is free to me. to set it permanently press xfinity button > gear(settings) > preferences > general > default guide view > OK button and select free to me.

New Poster

I've tried this multiple times and it doesn't work. The entire channel listing remains, it's a PITA. How can it be remedied ?
Expert

Jmcurrie wrote:
I've tried this multiple times and it doesn't work. The entire channel listing remains, it's a PITA. How can it be remedied ?

do you have the X1 entertainment system? Did you use your X1 remote to follow the directions listed as 'best answer'?

New Poster

Dosnt work for me either......
Expert

donkraff wrote:
Dosnt work for me either......

did you try the procedure on the first post's best answer?