Community Forum

MLB channel freezing

New Poster

MLB channel freezing

This is driving me nuts. I'm in Maryland (DC area) and the MLB channel (859) continues to freeze and lag. It is impossible to watch programming. This does not happen to any other channel, only MLB. Any idea?
Expert

Re: MLB channel freezing

@Caredeocr wrote:
This is driving me nuts. I'm in Maryland (DC area) and the MLB channel (859) continues to freeze and lag. It is impossible to watch programming. This does not happen to any other channel, only MLB. Any idea?

do you have more than one set top box? if so, same problem on both at same time? did you try the channel on a smart device (phone/tablet)?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Diamond Problem Solver

@Catedoecr
Channels come in on different frequencies, something is impeding the frequency MLB is coming in on for you. Start by checking all of your connections/splitters are tight and in good connection. If it’s still not coming in decently have a tech out to troubleshoot further.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi Caredeocr, thank you for reaching out here on our community forums.  Please let us know if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello Caredeocr, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.