Community Forum

Losing Audio on X1 Netflix App after rewind

New Poster

Losing Audio on X1 Netflix App after rewind

My sound works perfectly with my X1 DVR while watching TV.

It also works perfectly when watching the new Netflix App under normal conditions.  I can pause and resume and it works well.

However, when I rewind the Netflix show a bit, I tend to lose the audio when it reaches the point that I stopped to rewind.

I am not using a splitter.

I have reloaded the Netflix application (I think).  This was done as an option from within the application.  Is there another way to delete the App and reload it??

Any else having this audio problem?

Frequent Visitor

Re: Losing Audio on X1 Netflix App after rewind

Same here. I just signed up for Netflix and experience the same issue as you. The workaround for me is to rewind again and the audio comes back. It's a pain, because any time I want to rewind a Netflix program I know I'll have to do it twice.

New Poster

I am having this exact same problem! Did you ever find a resolution for it? 

Official Employee

Hi Adamator. Are you still loosing audio on Netflix? 

New Poster

I am having the same issues, very frustrating and looking for a solution.  This has been going on ever since they rolled out the Netflix beta app (maybe even a year ago - can't recall).

New Poster

Any solutions Comcast?  Can you help the rest of us who are still having issues?

Regular Contributor

loutown88 wrote:

Any solutions Comcast?  Can you help the rest of us who are still having issues?

We still see this on the rare occasion we use NetFlix through the Comcast app. The solution we chose was to watch Netflix and other outside services through the app on our TV or through our Amazon prime box. This way you get the added benefit of seeing shows in 1080p, not downgraded to 720p.

Official Employee
Moved: