Community Forum

Local channels only pixelation

Regular Visitor

Local channels only pixelation

For several months just my local channels occasionally will pixelate slightly.  All other channels are fine.  The overall quality of my picture is good.  Tech visits have not solved the problem as they say the signal is fine and they changed the filter and splitter.   I have a 4k box.  I also have a wireless cable box that does not pixelate on the local channels. 

Any thoughts?

Expert

Re: Local channels only pixelation

@mags wrote:

For several months just my local channels occasionally will pixelate slightly.  All other channels are fine.  The overall quality of my picture is good.  Tech visits have not solved the problem as they say the signal is fine and they changed the filter and splitter.   I have a 4k box.  I also have a wireless cable box that does not pixelate on the local channels. 

Any thoughts?

would you want to schedule a tech visit to resolve the signal conditions on your X1 set top box signal levels for local channels?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!