Community Forum

King 5 NBC

Frequent Visitor

King 5 NBC

Why has Channel 5 King TV/ NBC Seattle metro area, not been working at various times on several days lately? Seems to happen more when King5 News is supposed to be on.  "We're having trouble on our end" XRE-03059. 

Official Employee

Re: King 5 NBC

That’s a tuning error message. Something along the way in your cabling is impeding the frequency (and possibly others you don’t watch) that this channel is coming in on. Check all of your connections are in good shape, remove any unnecessary splitters and possibly have a tech out to troubleshoot further.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: King 5 NBC

oldchevy, thanks for reaching out! Are you still experiencing this issue after checking what ComcastAndrew suggested? Please keep us updated. I can help send out a tech if needed. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!