Community Forum

Kelly Clarkson Tour Promotion on Xfinity X1

Administrator

Kelly Clarkson Tour Promotion on Xfinity X1

kelly clarkson-scm-Slim_Image.jpg

Local concert dates for Kelly Clarkson's The Meaning of Life Tour are now available on your Xfinity X1 TV Box! Xfinity X1 allows access to both pre-sale and general admission tickets for the 2019 Kelly Clarkson tour.

Pre-sale tickets are available from September 18 - 23, 2018. Ticketmaster and X1 will continue to provide ticket information throughout the general admission sale starting September 24, 2018.

To access tour dates and venues and get presale access on X1, you will need:

• A compatible X1 TV Box (excludes RNG150 devices).
  • Xfinity Internet service.
  • A mobile device with SMS text messaging capabilities.

Access Kelly Clarkson Tour Tickets on X1
You can access tickets and concert dates for the Kelly Clarkson Meaning of Life Tour by visiting the dedicated Kelly Clarkson destination page.
To do so, use your remote to navigate to On Demand > Musicand select the Kelly Clarkson Tour tile.

You can also say 'Get Kelly Clarkson tour tickets' or 'Kelly Clarkson Tour' into your X1 Voice Remote.
Kelly Clarkson tour page
Then, click Get Tickets Now to launch the ticketing experience.

Send Concert Information to Your Mobile Device
Upon accessing the Kelly Clarkson Meaning of Life Tour page on X1, a list of upcoming concert dates and locations will be presented, along with the option to send the information to your mobile device.
Kelly Clarkson tour page on X1.
To send concert details to your device:
  1. Select Send to Mobile.
  2. Enter the mobile phone number to which you would like to send the event link, then select Send text.
    X1 page to enter phone number to receive tour pre-sale access code.
  3. A confirmation message will display and the product details will be sent to your mobile device.
    Ticketmaster pre-sale code sent confirmation screen.
  4.  Press Exit to return to the program, or press the Guide or xfinity buttons.
  5. You will receive a text message with a link and the early access code on your mobile device.

Access Pre-Sale Tickets on Xfinity.com
You can also access Kelly Clarkson pre-sale tickets through xfinity.com from September 18 - 23, 2018.
  1. Navigate to xfinity.com/x1.
  2. Scroll down until you see Kelly Clarkson tour information and click Get Your Early Access Code Now.
    Xfinity.com page with tour information and pre-sale access code link.
  3. Sign in to your account to receive your access code.
  4. Click on your desired tour date and location.
  5. Enter your access code to complete your purchase.

**NOTE**:  Xfinity X1 is not required to access the pre-sale. The same Xfinity access code will be given to all Xfinity customers.

FAQs

Does it cost anything to access Kelly Clarkson tour information on X1?

There are no additional charges for accessing Kelly Clarkson tour information on X1. However, please note that standard text messaging rates will apply.

Can I purchase concert tickets directly through X1?

You cannot purchase tickets directly through your X1 TV Box; however, you can enter your mobile phone number via X1 to receive an SMS text message with a link to more concert details, where you can purchase tickets directly.

How do I learn more about the tour?

If you have any specific questions about concert or event details, please visit ticketmaster.com.

I entered my phone number to receive an access code. Will I get multiple texts and/or can I opt out of receiving text messages?

You will receive only one text message each time you use this service containing the product link that you requested; there is no need to opt out.

After the pre-sale period ends, will I still be able to access Kelly Clarkson concert information through Ticketmaster on X1?

Yes! You can access Kelly Clarkson general ticketing information through Ticketmaster on X1. Please note, however, that ordering through xfinity.com is only available during the pre-sale period.

Why can't I see Kelly Clarkson tour information on my X1 TV Box?
If Kelly Clarkson tour information isn't available on your X1 TV Box, please verify that you have:
  • A compatible X1 TV Box (RNG150 devices are not supported)
  • Xfinity Internet Service
If you still cannot see tour information, please contact us.

If you receive errors that are preventing you from viewing the tour information, try exiting and relaunching the feature. If you still have trouble, try rebooting your X1 TV Box. If the problem persists, please contact us.

You also have the option of visiting ticketmaster.com, where you can find ticket information on concerts near you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!