Then, click Get Tickets Now to launch the ticketing experience.
To send concert details to your device:
- Select Send to Mobile.
- Enter the mobile phone number to which you would like to send the event link, then select Send text.
- A confirmation message will display and the product details will be sent to your mobile device.
- Press Exit to return to the program, or press the Guide or xfinity buttons.
- You will receive a text message with a link and the early access code on your mobile device.
- Navigate to xfinity.com/x1.
- Scroll down until you see Kelly Clarkson tour information and click Get Your Early Access Code Now.
- Sign in to your account to receive your access code.
- Click on your desired tour date and location.
- Enter your access code to complete your purchase.
**NOTE**: Xfinity X1 is not required to access the pre-sale. The same Xfinity access code will be given to all Xfinity customers.
Does it cost anything to access Kelly Clarkson tour information on X1?
There are no additional charges for accessing Kelly Clarkson tour information on X1. However, please note that standard text messaging rates will apply.
Can I purchase concert tickets directly through X1?
You cannot purchase tickets directly through your X1 TV Box; however, you can enter your mobile phone number via X1 to receive an SMS text message with a link to more concert details, where you can purchase tickets directly.
How do I learn more about the tour?
If you have any specific questions about concert or event details, please visit ticketmaster.com.
I entered my phone number to receive an access code. Will I get multiple texts and/or can I opt out of receiving text messages?
You will receive only one text message each time you use this service containing the product link that you requested; there is no need to opt out.
After the pre-sale period ends, will I still be able to access Kelly Clarkson concert information through Ticketmaster on X1?
Yes! You can access Kelly Clarkson general ticketing information through Ticketmaster on X1. Please note, however, that ordering through xfinity.com is only available during the pre-sale period.
- A compatible X1 TV Box (RNG150 devices are not supported)
- Xfinity Internet Service
If you receive errors that are preventing you from viewing the tour information, try exiting and relaunching the feature. If you still have trouble, try rebooting your X1 TV Box. If the problem persists, please contact us.
You also have the option of visiting ticketmaster.com, where you can find ticket information on concerts near you.