Community Forum

I need to turn off the RF and turn on IR on this remote XR11 v3-UTU temporarily to teach a Logitech

New Poster

I need to turn off the RF and turn on IR on this remote XR11 v3-UTU temporarily to teach a Logitech

I need to turn off the RF and turn on IR on remote XR11 v3-UTU temporarily in order to teach a Logitech Harmony 650 IR remote to change channels downward. That is the ONLY function that the Logitech will not perform on the X1. I use the Logitech to control the X1, Denon AV receiver, DVD, CD and VHS equipment, some of which only respond to IR commands.

Expert

Re: I need to turn off the RF and turn on IR on this remote XR11 v3-UTU temporarily to teach a Logit

wrote:

I need to turn off the RF and turn on IR on remote XR11 v3-UTU temporarily in order to teach a Logitech Harmony 650 IR remote to change channels downward. That is the ONLY function that the Logitech will not perform on the X1. I use the Logitech to control the X1, Denon AV receiver, DVD, CD and VHS equipment, some of which only respond to IR commands.

press setup button until remote's LED changes from red to green. press 9-8-7 when LED stops flashing, press channel up or down and verify remote is flashing red not green.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.