Community Forum

I'm getting no signal.What is wrong?

New Poster

I'm getting no signal.What is wrong?

I'M detting no signal on my new TV

Expert

Re: I'm getting no signal.What is wrong?

@allen183735 wrote:

I'M detting no signal on my new TV

We need more information:

Is this a new cable-box?

Did you follow directions that came with the box to get the box authorized from your location?

Did you follow Setup directions for the new tv?

Does the tv work on Antenna, or with other equipment you use?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Have you checked that you’re on the proper tv input? Have you reset your equipment?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello allen183735, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to create a post. The information that (ComcastAndrew and MNtundraRET) provided is a good place to start when you're not getting a signal on your TV. But if you need any further assistance feel free to reach back out to me here or via private message by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "send a message". 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi allen183735, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.