Community Forum

How do you delete a program from the playlist

New Poster

How do you delete a program from the playlist

Is there a way to delete programs once they are on your play list.  Some are really old shows, no longer even on TV and they make it impossible to keep a current play list.....HELP

Expert

Re: How do you delete a program from the playlist

sujudog wrote:

Is there a way to delete programs once they are on your play list.  Some are really old shows, no longer even on TV and they make it impossible to keep a current play list.....HELP

if you start playing the recording, what happens if you press the "D" button on the remote? will it delete that way?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

On my X1 system, if I highlight the movie to be deleted and depress the "D" button, it asks if I want to remove it from the playlist.  I answer Yes and it removes the movie/program.

New Poster

Highlight the program to be removed and depress the "D" key and reply yes to verify.

New Poster

Thank you, that helped!
Official Employee

Hello wuz2blu, you can also go online and manage your DVR and playlist there. Please let em know if you need additional assistance. 

Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the above advice; it worked on all but 1 program in my playlist which says "Unavailable Program" (Stan vs. Evil): pressing D after selecting doesn't delete it & it won't play so can't press D then.

So after trying to manage my Playlist by going online, cannot find anywhere to do that: selecting Manage my Devices takes me to selecting the X-1 which just takes me to troubleshooting for it (basically tells me to tighten its cables); Manage my DVR just takes me to how to program a NON-X-1 DVR; don't see Playlist anywhere in my online account. Any help, appreciated, thanks.