Community Forum

Hallmark movies Now is now available on X1 !

Valued Contributor

Hallmark movies Now is now available on X1 !

Hallmark Movies Now is now available on X1

Apps > Streaming Networks > Hallmark Movies Now

Subscription Required

Plans shown here:

https://www.hmnow.com/prices-membership

If  you don't see the Application within the App section yet then you should receive it soon. Enjoy!

Regular Visitor

Re: Hallmark movies Now is now available on X1 !

But I don't see any way to log into my existing account for Hallmark Movies Now. I only see a button to subscribe.

C.M. Johnson

Valued Contributor

@CorrineG27 wrote:

But I don't see any way to log into my existing account for Hallmark Movies Now. I only see a button to subscribe.

C.M. Johnson

You may need to add the X1 to your existing account. See here :

https://customercare.hmnow.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012921107-How-do-I-manage-my-devices-

If you're not able to add it then contact customer support

Our Customer Care Team is available via email or phone 9am-5pm PST, Seven Days a Week.

EMAIL: support@hmnow.com 

PHONE: 1-844-446-5669 (1-844-4-HMK-NOW)

New Poster

I have the same problem. Has anyone found a way to fix?

@CorrineG27 wrote:

C.M. Johnson

New Poster

@RadTV wrote:

@CorrineG27 wrote:

C.M. Johnson

You may need to add the X1 to your existing account. See here :

https://customercare.hmnow.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012921107-How-do-I-manage-my-devices-

If you're not able to add it then contact customer support

Our Customer Care Team is available via email or phone 9am-5pm PST, Seven Days a Week.

EMAIL: support@hmnow.com 

PHONE: 1-844-446-5669 (1-844-4-HMK-NOW)

X1 is not an option to add.

New Poster

I thought I could get this and watch without paying extra to watch some of the movies but never could figure out how it worked and when I called xfinity they said I had to have the bigger channel package that included hallmark channel first. What's the point?
Expert

@Kmarie65 wrote:
I thought I could get this and watch without paying extra to watch some of the movies but never could figure out how it worked and when I called xfinity they said I had to have the bigger channel package that included hallmark channel first. What's the point?

you can subscribe as needed at Hallmark's website (see first post on this thread). then you go to the X1 app for hallmark movies now and sign in. you do not have to be a subscriber to a package that includes hallmark channel.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!