Community Forum

HGTV picture problems

New Poster

HGTV picture problems

HGTV keeps pixelating ( is that a word) while watchinh a program.  Yet it does not do it during the commercials .. any ideas on how to fix it?

Expert

Re: HGTV picture problems

@racrowell124 wrote:

HGTV keeps pixelating ( is that a word) while watchinh a program.  Yet it does not do it during the commercials .. any ideas on how to fix it?

do you have other x1 set top boxes? if so do they have the same problem at the same time? when you are having problems try running the streaming website or smart device with the stream TV app and see if the problem happens in the cloud stream too. image may be a few seconds behind live TV so it gives you a chance to look at the portable device and wait for the same moment of the video to see if the same pixelation happens on that streaming device.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Silver Problem Solver

@racrowell124 wrote:

Is that the only channel that has this issue?

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Yes it is

Silver Problem Solver

@racrowell124 wrote:

Yes it is

I have two channels, one is SD and the other is HD.  Do you have both and which channel has the issue?

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!