Community Forum

Go Back button on the XR15 remote

New Poster

Go Back button on the XR15 remote

I just changed from the XR11 remote to the XR 15.  On the XR11 there is a button just below the mute button and has a partial circle going to the left.  This button allows you to go back about 7 seconds...like fast forwarding and go too far, this button would take you back to the proper place.  There is no such button on the XR15..does anyone know how to accomplish this on the XR15? Thanks

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Go Back button on the XR15 remote

@llgoodin wrote:

I just changed from the XR11 remote to the XR 15.  On the XR11 there is a button just below the mute button and has a partial circle going to the left.  This button allows you to go back about 7 seconds...like fast forwarding and go too far, this button would take you back to the proper place.  There is no such button on the XR15..does anyone know how to accomplish this on the XR15? Thanks

See if this helps:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/get-to-know-xr11-remote

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

Re: Go Back button on the XR15 remote

@llgoodin wrote:

that button is commonly called flashback (15 seconds approximately). you can change the page up and page down function (while watching live TV) by pressing the exit button 3 times and 0 0 3 0 - quickly. the screen will show you are attempting to tune to 0030 but just hit exit.  now the playback of recordings will page-up advance 30 seconds and page-down will rewind 15 seconds. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!