Community Forum

Fox News Audio Problems.

New Poster

Fox News Audio Problems.

Static on audio comes in and out. It's annoying starting to happen yesterday.

Expert

Re: Fox News Audio Problems.

@cgon5 wrote:

Static on audio comes in and out. It's annoying starting to happen yesterday.

if you have captions on did you notice the captions suddenly stop? I don't think the signal is getting to the caption makers too. it does the noise/distortion on roku/iphone/X1 equipment etc. too. I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Official Employee

Hi cgon5, do you notice this issue on one channel? I see that you have more than one cable box, do you have the same issue on all of them? Can you please provide the channel number that is impacted? 

Expert

@ComcastAmir wrote:

Hi cgon5, do you notice this issue on one channel? I see that you have more than one cable box, do you have the same issue on all of them? Can you please provide the channel number that is impacted? 

yes one channel for 2+ days (and no issues so far today) channel 402 only. but on all devices had same issue (roku, iphone, android, desktop).

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Frequent Visitor

It's been happening on 950 as well.

New Poster

I have repeated problems with Fox News channel mysteriuosly switching to Spanish and then I lose the audio. It happens on all three of our Sony TV's and it only ha[ppens on Fox News Channel. I must then go to the remote and reset languge preference. While this is goin on all other channels work perfectly normal in English. Kinda strange.

New Poster

This just happened today on FoxNews and FoxBusiness. All of a sudden there was loud static, then NO audio! Other channels are fine what gives?
Silver Problem Solver

@JREshbaugh wrote:
This just happened today on FoxNews and FoxBusiness. All of a sudden there was loud static, then NO audio! Other channels are fine what gives?

Does it happen on live streaming?  I assume you do not have another X1 box.