Community Forum

Font too small on the X1 Guide Channel

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Font too small on the X1 Guide Channel

98% of the members of this forum are users and hobbyists. We aren't Comcast employees. So when you post in this forum please don't think you are talking directly to Comcast because you probably aren't.

Sorry to tell you this but a vast majority of people have no issues seeing the X1 guide. I think it is perfectly clear. A few people do have issues. Comcast can't make everyone happy. Many veteran members of this forum agree that this issue IS a TV size vs. viewing distance issue and I totally agree. If you can't see the X1 guide from your "normal viewing distance" your TV is probably too small for your situation. If you can't clearly see the X1 guide then you should put some thought to everything else you are not seeing.

This issue isn't changing anytime soon if ever. If it is deal breaker for you can always go back to older legacy boxes or leave Comcast.

@backpacker57 wrote:

I'm 57 years old, recently changed from regular Comcast to X1 and I cannot read the guide from my normal distance.  I signed a 2 year contract, but this is a deal breaker and I may just switch to U-Verse.  I cannot read the guide from normal distance where I could previously.  Why isn't Comcast doing something about this longterm known issue.  Saying you noted it, isn't dong anything about it.

Expert

@backpacker57 wrote:

I'm 57 years old, recently changed from regular Comcast to X1 and I cannot read the guide from my normal distance.  I signed a 2 year contract, but this is a deal breaker and I may just switch to U-Verse.  I cannot read the guide from normal distance where I could previously.  Why isn't Comcast doing something about this longterm known issue.  Saying you noted it, isn't dong anything about it.

Tivo basically has same menu but blue on white if i recall from gotpizza forum member. just curious as some here have charts how far are your eyes from what size screen? type of TV (plasma/lcd/projection/ old CRT)?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

I have 3 tvs.  One HD LCD 32", One rear projection HD 42" and one 20" CRT.  Same problem on all.  This problem has been widely reported o Comcast in the past.   My wife agrees that the ability to read the guide is terrible.  Prior to X1 we had the standard Comcast guides.  No problem in reading it.   Anyone saying "get over it" should be ashamed.   There are too many reports of the same problem.  As for X1, other that the daily or near daily glitches, I am happy.  It is better than the startup of my DVD service prior to X1.  I went through 4 DVD's in less than 2 years.  The current whole house DVR is still reasonable after 3 months.  The only problems have been the same problems throughout the U.S. , so it's not our home!

Most Valued Poster

@mtnllama wrote:

POSSIBLE work around solution for those with older (or smaller) TVs.  Go to Xfinity > Settings (wheel icon) > Device Settings > Video Display > then change your display to 4:3, 480p or 4:3, 480i...basically mess around with those display settings as well as the Zoom function on that same menu.  While this doesn't change the font, it does make the guide clearer and larger as it was a bit squished on the default setting (I think the default was 16:9, 720p...at least for my TV).  

===========================

I have messed with every possible setting/combination for months to make the text clearer/larger on my 39". I think it may be more about the white on black contrast on older tvs.  Some vital X1 functions are lost when set to 480 .
Expert

@TerriB wrote:

@mtnllama wrote:

POSSIBLE work around solution for those with older (or smaller) TVs.  Go to Xfinity > Settings (wheel icon) > Device Settings > Video Display > then change your display to 4:3, 480p or 4:3, 480i...basically mess around with those display settings as well as the Zoom function on that same menu.  While this doesn't change the font, it does make the guide clearer and larger as it was a bit squished on the default setting (I think the default was 16:9, 720p...at least for my TV).  

I have messed with every possible setting/combination for months to make the text clearer/larger on my 39". I think it may be more about the white on black contrast on older tvs.  Some vital X1 functions are lost when set to 480 .

Have you seen the commercials that comcast shows all the time of the x1 menu system? Does your screen not look like those live demonstrations?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Most Valued Poster

@walt_pittsburgh wrote:

I have 3 tvs.  One HD LCD 32", One rear projection HD 42" and one 20" CRT.  Same problem on all.  This problem has been widely reported o Comcast in the past.   My wife agrees that the ability to read the guide is terrible.  Prior to X1 we had the standard Comcast guides.  No problem in reading it.   Anyone saying "get over it" should be ashamed.   There are too many reports of the same problem.  As for X1, other that the daily or near daily glitches, I am happy.  It is better than the startup of my DVD service prior to X1.  I went through 4 DVD's in less than 2 years.  The current whole house DVR is still reasonable after 3 months.  The only problems have been the same problems throughout the U.S. , so it's not our home!

THANK YOU for the huge sanity check. I was one of the first to complain (and beat the poor horse to death according to my favorite guys on here). Your array of tv sizes/types has confirmed that it is NOT just small or non HD (SD) sets. I think its a combo of the size and the awful white on black contrast; none of which we can change.

You bet its been widely reported and not just from SD users (contrary to what some  say).  More and more new X1 users with HD are joining the outcry. I have it from reliable source that regardless of the data that has been compiled by one of the helpful Comcast employees on these forums to document how many of us have the font issue - it appears that change will not be coming. Does not seem to concern those who could  effect change even though many of us believe this falls under disability/ acccessibility umbrella  and is NOT the result of the size/age of the tv.  I am not saying that those who cannot read the guide are all sight impaired but its a factor for sure. Only a few need it, too expensive, takes too many resources, blah blah blah from Comcast.  I have come to believe those those in the catbird seat at Comcast  are only listening to the few who say the font size/contrast  is just fine and the rest of us should either retreat to pre X1 or just go elsewhere. Great customer focus.

Unfortunately those who could  see how many have the issue and do something do not read these forums nor do they see or hear about all the tickets that have been written and escalated by cust service OR the number of techician visits which gives customers a false sense that something can be physically done.  When they tell a customer that they need a technician to come to the home thats a last ditch effort to shut us up and get us off the phone. My fave is "you need a new X1 box" or "the technician who set up your X1 nees to make some  adjustments".  I have called and reported and escalated and written and got absolutely nothing. I have not had a tech visit to waste my time or theirs.

I hope that the HEARING impaired who can  adjust the font size/appearance under Closed Captioning know how lucky they are (yes my tongue is in my cheek).

Expert

@TerriB wrote:

@walt_pittsburgh wrote:

THANK YOU for the huge sanity check. I was one of the first to complain (and beat the poor horse to death according to my favorite guys on here). Your array of tv sizes/types has confirmed that it is NOT just small or non HD (SD) sets. I think its a combo of the size and the awful white on black contrast; none of which we can change.

You bet its been widely reported and not just from SD users (contrary to what some  say).  More and more new X1 users with HD are joining the outcry. I have it from reliable source that regardless of the data that has been compiled by one of the helpful Comcast employees on these forums to document how many of us have the font issue - it appears that change will not be coming. Does not seem to concern those who could  effect change even though many of us believe this falls under disability/ acccessibility umbrella  and is NOT the result of the size/age of the tv.  I am not saying that those who cannot read the guide are all sight impaired but its a factor for sure. Only a few need it, too expensive, takes too many resources, blah blah blah from Comcast.  I have come to believe those those in the catbird seat at Comcast  are only listening to the few who say the font size/contrast  is just fine and the rest of us should either retreat to pre X1 or just go elsewhere. Great customer focus.

Unfortunately those who could  see how many have the issue and do something do not read these forums nor do they see or hear about all the tickets that have been written and escalated by cust service OR the number of techician visits which gives customers a false sense that something can be physically done.  When they tell a customer that they need a technician to come to the home thats a last ditch effort to shut us up and get us off the phone. My fave is "you need a new X1 box" or "the technician who set up your X1 nees to make some  adjustments".  I have called and reported and escalated and written and got absolutely nothing. I have not had a tech visit to waste my time or theirs.

I hope that the HEARING impaired who can  adjust the font size/appearance under Closed Captioning know how lucky they are (yes my tongue is in my cheek).

the X1 is just a 'browser' for content and a DVR system. Have you considered trying TiVo to see if it meets your needs or perhaps just downgrade back to the tired legacy devices? 

Most Valued Poster

@Rustyben wrote:

@TerriB wrote:

@walt_pittsburgh wrote:

the X1 is just a 'browser' for content and a DVR system. Have you considered trying TiVo to see if it meets your needs or perhaps just downgrade back to the tired legacy devices? 

Here we go again with someone suggesting goingto stone age PRE X1. That is not a viable solution nor is Tivo. I have top layer Comcast Triple Play and not about to drop cable and then pay for Tivo. What is so hard to understand that so many of us need to be able to adjust font like we can on every other device we own?

Most Valued Poster

@Rustyben wrote:

@TerriB wrote:

@mtnllama wrote:

Have you seen the commercials that comcast shows all the time of the x1 menu system? Does your screen not look like those live demonstrations?

Don't be so obtuse

Regular Contributor

What I have found the most helpful is using my iPad and the App to view the guide, change stations and record.  It is much faster, and reading is not a problem.  My iPad is typically right along side of me when we are watching TV on our rear projection.

Most Valued Poster

@walt_pittsburgh wrote:

What I have found the most helpful is using my iPad and the App to view the guide, change stations and record.  It is much faster, and reading is not a problem.  My iPad is typically right along side of me when we are watching TV on our rear projection.

Glad you found something that works for you but OMG   what a blasted shame you have to use one device to READ another when you pay dearly for the one that doesn't do its job.  The lengths we go to because Comcast WON'T....grrrr. When I see some of the new features they come up with that are geared toward certain demographics and most customers could care less it really makes me angry. For kids programming they have come up with stuff that is purely 'gee whiz' and  cosmetic and does not add to the X1 experience IMHO. I apologize to parents of small children but being able to READ the text on the screen seems more urgent than some of the so called enhancements Comcast has made to accommodate children.  Give me a break. What about visually impaired or seniors? No one gives a darn.

Gold Problem Solver

Walt,

Please check your private messages....

RG

@walt_pittsburgh wrote:

Problem Solver

Terri when you get a TiVo, you stay in the same promo rate plan you are already in. And you also get to keep the x1 DVR for free, you could put that in the bedroom. BTW me and you have already had are battles over this, I am just clarifying The price on the TiVo!

Most Valued Poster

@gotpizza wrote:

Terri when you get a TiVo, you stay in the same promo rate plan you are already in. And you also get to keep the x1 DVR for free, you could put that in the bedroom. BTW me and you have already had are battles over this, I am just clarifying The price on the TiVo!

Yes dear we have had many a 'discussion' and all with mutual respect (mostly..lol). Are you telling me that I can get TIVO for free? Somehow I think not.  I am NOT going to pay  for another technology to do a workaround for one that I pay dearly for that does not work properly.  Everytime Comcast adds they take away.........font adjustment (lets not forget that it was  available on X1 in 2013) , slo mo and I could go on.

Silver Problem Solver

https://www.tivo.com/shop/promo/zero-down-factory-renewed-roamio?utm_source=RocketFuel&utm_medium=Re...

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Re: Too small guide letters and black background on guide.

I just want add my name to the list.
Loved the old guide - hate this one.
To small. If you get rid of the channel logo and make the channel numbers bigger that would be a start.
I miss the color coding also.

I just got this 4 days ago and was hopping to find a solution in the forum.
I am still trying to find out how to see what is on one channel for the day like I could on the old guide.
Diamond Problem Solver

To small. If you get rid of the channel logo and make the channel numbers bigger that would be a start.

I am still trying to find out how to see what is on one channel for the day like I could on the old guide.

With just live TV up, hit the right arrow 2x to see what's on one channel.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Contributor

I thought by now this would be fixed...it is very frustrating...I do not like this...my tv viewing is not pleasurable....Also, the tv in the other room has different stations....I press the number of station I want and get another, not once, many times....Dislike the remote...need a flashlight to read it...UGH...I want my old stuff back!

Gold Problem Solver

@Cmellem wrote:
Loved the old guide - hate this one. Many people like this one. I am one of them.
I miss the color coding also. Comcast has hinted they may add color coding someday.

I just got this 4 days ago and was hopping to find a solution in the forum. There is no solution. Comcast has not acknowledged anything publicly on this issue and there has been no hints or evidence that they are working on it.
I am still trying to find out how to see what is on one channel for the day like I could on the old guide. Easy. Press the right arrow twice...

Expert

@Cmellem wrote:

A work-around...  while in the Guide, move the window tp the left and place it on the channel....hit INFO then scroll to the right for more info...select....this will show you all programming on that channel ONLY for the next 2 weeks,,,,just keep scrolling downwards,,,

I use this all the time for TCM network....i like the oldies!!!!

Good Luck!
-=Ray=-

Most Valued Poster

@Cmellem wrote:

I can help you with on of your issues. To see what is on one channel.... When not on the guide press the right arrow on the remote and the mini guide will appear on the right side of the screen. Then select the desired channel and press the right arrow again and you will see listings for just that channel.

I like the channel logo since sometimes thats the ONLY thing I can SEE clearly to tell me what channel line I am on

Most Valued Poster

@geek46 wrote:

@Cmellem wrote:

A work-around...  while in the Guide, move the window tp the left and place it on the channel....hit INFO then scroll to the right for more info...select....this will show you all programming on that channel ONLY for the next 2 weeks,,,,just keep scrolling downwards,,,

Good Luck!
-=Ray=-

Wouldn't using the mini guide be easier to see whats on just one channel by the hour?

Expert

@TerriB wrote:

@geek46 wrote:

@Cmellem wrote:

Good Luck!
-=Ray=-

Wouldn't using the mini guide be easier to see whats on just one channel by the hour?

I guess, but I like to search the entire 2 week programming at one shot.....  do it on the 1st and on the 15th for upcoming TCM movies....

Contributor

Tried the suggestion and the channel listing programs are still tooooooooo smalll...

Most Valued Poster

@lwms41 wrote:

Tried the suggestion and the channel listing programs are still tooooooooo smalll...

I agree totally that no matter what we do the font is just too small but chances of getting option to adjust the size seems to grow 'smaller' every day..

New Poster

Re: Font is microscopic on the X1 Guide Channel

@gotpizza wrote:

Is this title better? 

Yes.  That was my original subject line.

Silver Problem Solver

I sure wish someone would post a link to a picture of a guide with microscopic font.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Expert

@RobertWy wrote:

I sure wish someone would post a link to a picture of a guide with microscopic font.

Gee.... that has to be the 10th time I have seen this request, but NOT ONE person who complains is willing to do it.... I wonder why?????

-=Ray=-

Most Valued Poster

@geek46 wrote:

@RobertWy wrote:

Gee.... that has to be the 10th time I have seen this request, but NOT ONE person who complains is willing to do it.... I wonder why?????

-=Ray=-

I cannot imagine the benefit of taking a pic of the screen showing what so many of us feel is small unreadable font.  I just don't believe it would 'translate' size and contrast well and taking it from 8 feet away...what would that really prove/ show? I think its one of those "you have to be there" things AND for those who don't think its too small what good will a picture do? You will still think its just fine as Its a very subjective issue and is 'in the eye of the beholder'. I am going to take one from my viewing chair just for grins. I don't have a place to post it though unless Facebook would suffice. I am not much for social media. Wish we could attach files here.

UPDATE: I just took pics several ways of my tv  with movie info window on center screen from my viewing chair and there is not one thing about that picture that would show anyone anything about what I can or cannot read.  Like I said I have no place to post it but it looks useless to me.

Expert

@TerriB wrote:

@geek46 wrote:

@RobertWy wrote:

-=Ray=-

I cannot imagine the benefit of taking a pic of the screen showing what so many of us feel is small unreadable font.  I just don't believe it would 'translate' size and contrast well and taking it from 8 feet away...what would that really prove/ show? I think its one of those "you have to be there" things AND for those who don't think its too small what good will a picture do? You will still think its just fine as Its a very subjective issue and is 'in the eye of the beholder'. I am going to take one from my viewing chair just for grins. I don't have a place to post it though unless Facebook would suffice. I am not much for social media. Wish we could attach files here.

UPDATE: I just took pics several ways of my tv  with movie info window on center screen from my viewing chair and there is not one thing about that picture that would show anyone anything about what I can or cannot read.  Like I said I have no place to post it but it looks useless to me.

I believe you can post a pic ( if it is small enough ) to a new THREAD only.... not in replies.... or use a file sharing site and post it there and show us the link... ( easy way )

-=Ray=-

Most Valued Poster

@geek46 wrote:

@TerriB wrote:

@geek46 wrote:

@RobertWy wrote:

-=Ray=-

I believe you can post a pic ( if it is small enough ) to a new THREAD only.... not in replies.... or use a file sharing site and post it there and show us the link... ( easy way )

-=Ray=-

Ray...I don't use or have a need to use file sharing sites except Facebook if you consider that file sharing  and I am sure not going to 'open' up my privacy settings to all just to show this. I would be happy to email the screen shot if any of you want to private message me with your email addy. Don't think it would serve much to start a new thread if in fact I can post a pic and if an image has to be small to post then it would truly be ludicruos. Why is it so hard for some of you to believe and understand that so many of us cannot read the font. We are not a small group and are we being accused of lying to get attention? Why would we?

Expert

@TerriB wrote:

@geek46 wrote:

@RobertWy wrote:

-=Ray=-

still pix postimage.org video youtube (unlisted/private) on both just post link to your reply. on both would you take a pix of a news channel like fox that has a chiron running at the bottom (scrolling news)

Expert

@TerrieB wrote:
Ray...I don't use or have a need to use file sharing sites except Facebook if you consider that file sharing  and I am sure not going to 'open' up my privacy settings to all just to show this. I would be happy to email the screen shot if any of you want to private message me with your email addy. Don't think it would serve much to start a new thread if in fact I can post a pic and if an image has to be small to post then it would truly be ludicruos. Why is it so hard for some of you to believe and understand that so many of us cannot read the font. We are not a small group and are we being accused of lying to get attention? Why would we?

PM sent....

-=Ray=-

New Poster

Please add my wife & I to the list, Font too small on th X! Guide Channel. Just had installed today, if not corrected by this time next month it will be the last day for X1 in my house. Verizon & Direct TV are waiting in the wings.

Gold Problem Solver

It won't be corrected any time soon, if ever. Comcast has made not made any announcement there is a problem and we have seen or heard no hint or suggestion they are working on this issue.

FYI, Comcast like all big telecoms budget to lose a certain amount of customers every single day. It's called churn. If you leave you just become another insignificant statistic on a bean counters daily stat sheet. Threatening to leave Comcast falls on very deaf ears and is pointless.

@prr1957 wrote:

Please add my wife & I to the list, Font too small on th X! Guide Channel. Just had installed today, if not corrected by this time next month it will be the last day for X1 in my house. Verizon & Direct TV are waiting in the wings.

Most Valued Poster

@Rustyben wrote:

@TerriB wrote:

@geek46 wrote:

@RobertWy wrote:

-=Ray=-

still pix postimage.org video youtube (unlisted/private) on both just post link to your reply. on both would you take a pix of a news channel like fox that has a chiron running at the bottom (scrolling news)

I have taken pictures and shared via email with one of our gurus who shared it with a another forum guru and an actual  Comcast employee expert. I am not going to get into this debate again but the feedback was thats its due to my older tv and we know that is not the case with most of the complaints about small fonts. I am resigned to the fact that Comcast will not be allowing us to adjust a darn thing UNLESS we are hearing impaired and THEN we can adjust the size/color of the  font via Closed Caption options. I will go to my grave not understanding the logic Comcast used for that feature.

New Poster

@geek46 wrote:

@RobertWy wrote:

-=Ray=-

I can't imagine being able to take a picture that duplicates what I see--or, rather, what I can't see.  Just imagine how tiny the font would be in a 2" by 3" photo!  

Being ignored by Comcast is one thing.  Being skewered by a Comcast customer (?) and apologist is uncalled for.  

Expert

@dzthornton wrote:

@geek46 wrote:

@RobertWy wrote:

-=Ray=-

I can't imagine being able to take a picture that duplicates what I see--or, rather, what I can't see.  Just imagine how tiny the font would be in a 2" by 3" photo!  

Being ignored by Comcast is one thing.  Being skewered by a Comcast customer (?) and apologist is uncalled for.  

Huh?  My Galaxy S4 will take a pic that when viewed with the right software (high resolution) can be any size I want it to be without degradation of pic.... No to mention my Canon, my Nikon, my Sony, etc etc etc   I was not SKEWERING anyone with that post... you just took offense to it.   No harm no foul.

-=RAY=- 

Most Valued Poster

@prr1957 wrote:

Then you may as well be ringing up Big Red and D* as we speak.  Like Rick said, it will be a long time if ever Comcast changes the font size.  You can count on the fact that it will NOT change during the time frame you have given them on the ultimatum.  

Just remember, everyone is "waiting in the wings' when it comes time to take your $$$.  Once they have it, the waiting in now on you and the wings have turned to snails.  ;-) 

Cheers. 

New Poster

Just got the xfinity x1 box and almost immediately started googling how to change the font size on guide.  found this thread and others like it.  I can see it, with my glasses on, in just the right light.  My wife simply can't.  I don't know if it is the font size, the lightness of the font (rather than bold), or what.  It just is very difficult to read, though it is very attractive in its design.  I get why it is this way from an aesthetics stand point.  But the option to change to a larger or bolder type font would be very helpful.

Also, I miss the old highlighting of movies and sports events which singled them out. Not such a big deal, just miss it.

New Poster

comcastbrandon

I am messaging you as you ask.  The type face is too small or too difficult to read.  I don't know if it is the black on white background (though I am certain the blue on black background adds to the problem when that is the highlighted color).  Bolding might help, size increase might help.. not sure what would.  I have a 42" set viewed from about 12 feet away.  I can make it out, but my wife simply can't.  We are in our early 60's... some fading eyesight but not beyond normal levels.

Frequent Visitor

Hi Guys,

Got comcast cable last night. Wife cannot read the screen. 

We may not last thru the evaluation....

1 billion web monkeys' on the planet and you guys are having trouble offering choices of fonts ?

52" / samsung smart (expensive) TV, 12 feet away.

Tell us its coming...spread a little hope, come on.....

thanks

John Casey

Contributor

Agree John!  Kudos here....cause kudos does not work on your message...

Expert

@johncasey37 wrote:

Hi Guys,

1 billion web monkeys' on the planet and you guys are having trouble offering choices of fonts ?

thanks

John Casey

if you have a smartphone (iphone might be only one you can use) would you want to try a test? there is a free app vision test. install it and run the 'colour test'. run thru those and see how the test turns out. (on you and wife).  Just wondering if it is the color pattern.

Expert

@lwms41 wrote:

Agree John!  Kudos here....cause kudos does not work on your message...

to send your 'kudos' scroll to top and hit sign in link. then return to the post and touch the thumbs up part of the kudos button.

New Poster

I just want to note that I am agreeing with everyone here that the font is very hard to read. I am 30 and my eyesight is great. I've darkened the background but that has not helped at all. Bold, size , or color font change options would help. Can't see myself paying more for this after the first year. I'd probably go back to the old one for free if this is the best Comcast can do.
Expert

@TreNeSaisQuoi wrote:
I just want to note that I am agreeing with everyone here that the font is very hard to read. I am 30 and my eyesight is great. I've darkened the background but that has not helped at all. Bold, size , or color font change options would help. Can't see myself paying more for this after the first year. I'd probably go back to the old one for free if this is the best Comcast can do.

keep in mind that the x1 is just one series you can use to record content. Comcast even supports TiVo (tivo.com) for their dvr manager. gotpizza has a mix of tivo and x1 they work fine together. 

Gold Problem Solver

It's not being worked on at this point. Comcast has never publicly admitted there is a problem and they have given us no hint or suggestion any work is being done.

A 52" from 12 feet away??? I have a 40" in my master bedroom which I watch from I watch from 12 feet away and I can see everything easily WITHOUT MY GLASSES and I have 20/80 vision with out them.

Something else is wrong. Glare? Contrast or brightness settings???

Once again, NBC, ABC and CB use the same font size as Comcast (I measured it). Your really need to ask yourself... if you can't read the X1 guide font what else are you missing when you watch TV???

@johncasey37 wrote:

Hi Guys,

thanks

John Casey

Silver Problem Solver

@johncasey37 wrote:

Hi Guys,

thanks

John Casey

I have a Samsung 60".  Maybe you dont have the X1 DVR set for 1080P?  It's in the Settings (Gear icon when pressing the red xfinity button on your remote).

Most Valued Poster

@TreNeSaisQuoi wrote:

Bless you! Join the every growing large user population who cannot read the font and whose complaints fall on deaf ears.. You have probably already seen a lof of  push back about  age,eye sight, type of tv, viewing distance, going back to legacy box, blah blah blah and lots of 'news' that Comcast is not going to fix this even thought users could change the font until 2014 when they 'upgraded' X1'. Thanks for nothing is what I say. I think its not just the size but a contrast issue with white on black. Distorts the text.