Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Favorites are ridiculously difficult to use and cannot sort by channels I get

New Poster

Favorites are ridiculously difficult to use and cannot sort by channels I get

So favorites, you go to settings and cannot see just the favorite channels?  What 2nd grader did they get to program this stuff?  The lag is like 4 seconds for each selection.  And so since favorites is basically useless and I can't sort by channels I get AND their website will not show what channels I get in a list that I can print.   I have never been a part of a company that cares so incredibly little to make the most fundamental things available for their customers.  Adding and removing favorites should take less tha 1 second.  this is NUTS.

Expert

Re: Favorites are ridiculously difficult to use and cannot sort by channels I get

@dabeachman wrote:

So favorites, you go to settings and cannot see just the favorite channels?  What 2nd grader did they get to program this stuff?  The lag is like 4 seconds for each selection.  And so since favorites is basically useless and I can't sort by channels I get AND their website will not show what channels I get in a list that I can print.   I have never been a part of a company that cares so incredibly little to make the most fundamental things available for their customers.  Adding and removing favorites should take less tha 1 second.  this is NUTS.

you can temporarily set the guide to favorites (hit guide 2 times, select the star (*). you can make the favorites guide your default by going into settings (gear) and preferences. channel sorting is by channel number. 

New Poster

Re: Favorites are ridiculously difficult to use and cannot sort by channels I get

there is no * to hit.

Let's make this simple for Comcast, how about just a list of the channels I get?

Expert

@dabeachman wrote:

there is no * to hit.

Let's make this simple for Comcast, how about just a list of the channels I get?

to see a list of channels use the my account app, select the TV tab and at the top is a link to your subscribed channels (in numerical order). the * will appear after you hit the OK key when you navigate the cursor over the channel icon area of the guide. to remove * hit the OK button again. you can also use the Xfinity TV remote app to do it very quickly.. touch the gear (setup) and select favorite channels. you can set the favorite flag very quickly using that app.