Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Favorites Vanished

Regular Contributor

Favorites Vanished

Sometime between yesterday and this evening my carefully crafted "favorites" list has mostly vanished, leaving me with just a handful. OK, Comcast, what did you do this time?

Problem Solver

Re: Favorites Vanished

@ wrote:

Sometime between yesterday and this evening my carefully crafted "favorites" list has mostly vanished, leaving me with just a handful. OK, Comcast, what did you do this time?

Maybe an update to the cable-box dealing with the coding for "Favorites" setup, or some of the channels in the list? I will be monitoring for the answer.

Expert

adding, did you check using the Xfinity TV remote app (in settings) or a desk/laptop or smart device to see if the favorites are still there? the set top box may just need a reboot.

Regular Contributor

Rebooted the settop box before I posted. I checked using the remote app on my TV, in all rooms. I don't use any other devices to watch TV.

Official Employee

MrScott1, that's strange. Are the missing favorites from a single particular channel?

KenF

Regular Contributor

No, all of the 300's are gone and most of the 400's. 

Official Employee

OK thanks. I was just making sure these were the channels included in the channel neighborhoods. Let's see what's going on with your box, if anything. Please send me a private message with your full name and phone number so I can take a look. 

KenF