Community Forum

External Hard Drive Support for X1 DVRs (discussion)

Silver Problem Solver

Re: External Hard Drive Support for X1 DVRs (discussion)

The X1 DVR eSATA port is disabled.


@Rustyben wrote:


I have the WD 1TB eSATA hooked up that was on the old legacy DVR. the exit 5 seconds+>down>down>2 shows no external drive. the same down>down>3 >dvr info>storage shows internal 500gb external 1000gb (xFinity page). Wish it was used an easy double the space and on my 'dime'. the Avail column on internal is 400gb and 500gb on external. The light on the WD drive has never been anything but steady on legacy DVR nor the X1. I don't think it is being used by the X1 based on threads in the forum.


 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: External Hard Drive Support for X1 DVRs (discussion)


@RickGr4 wrote:

What about the cities that aren't even on the radar for cloud DVR such as MSP? You are telling us we can't have either additional hard drive support or cloud service? Ted I hope you realize how frustrating this is...

I am still waiting to hear the REAL REASON Comcast refuses to turn the esata port on. We haven't heard it yet...


@ComcastTeds wrote:

@RickGr4 wrote:

I think it is very important that we mention here that the Pizzaman connected a wireless USB keyboard and mouse to his X1 DVR. They were recognized by the X1 box and the provide control of his X1 DVR. However another member connected a USB hard drive and his X1 box did not flinch. This means that Comcast knowingly and intentionally disabled external hard drive support yet they have never provided a reason why. Considering Comcast's competitors offer far more storage, I think Comcast should provide more detail on this.


External hard drives would NOT be connected to a DVR via USB.

 

For X1, when supported, the external drive would be connected via e-SATA, the same way that external drives are currently supported on our legacy platform.

 

The e-SATA connection is a faster connection than USB. 






All Comcast sites are "on the radar" for cloud DVR.  


I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: External Hard Drive Support for X1 DVRs (discussion)


@Rustyben wrote:

@ComcastTeds wrote:

@RickGr4 wrote:

I think it is very important that we mention here that the Pizzaman connected a wireless USB keyboard and mouse to his X1 DVR. They were recognized by the X1 box and the provide control of his X1 DVR. However another member connected a USB hard drive and his X1 box did not flinch. This means that Comcast knowingly and intentionally disabled external hard drive support yet they have never provided a reason why. Considering Comcast's competitors offer far more storage, I think Comcast should provide more detail on this.


External hard drives would NOT be connected to a DVR via USB.

 

For X1, when supported, the external drive would be connected via e-SATA, the same way that external drives are currently supported on our legacy platform.

 

The e-SATA connection is a faster connection than USB. 


I have the WD 1TB eSATA hooked up that was on the old legacy DVR. the exit 5 seconds+>down>down>2 shows no external drive. the same down>down>3 >dvr info>storage shows internal 500gb external 1000gb (xFinity page). Wish it was used an easy double the space and on my 'dime'. the Avail column on internal is 400gb and 500gb on external. The light on the WD drive has never been anything but steady on legacy DVR nor the X1. I don't think it is being used by the X1 based on threads in the forum.


Correct - the external hard drive for X1 is not currently supported.

When it is supported, the external hard drive would be connected via e-SATA, not USB. 


I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Re: External Hard Drive Support for X1 DVRs (discussion)


@ComcastTeds wrote:

 


All Comcast sites are "on the radar" for cloud DVR.  


Again, super excited, then disappointed by ComcastTeds response.  LOL.  I just hope they realize that once I go TiVo, I won't be coming back.     

Contributor

Re: External Hard Drive Support on X1

If you are on the X1 platform, I wouldn't hold your brethren on when you will be able to expand your storage. I have been asking for over a year. Comcast keeps telling me that it is on the road map, when no one knows. They instead tell you that you don't need it due to on demand. Don't get me wrong the Ondemand is nice, but some movies only come on certain times of the year. If you find it Ondemand you generally have to pay to rent it. I hope one day we will see the ability to add storage. But don't plan on it soon. Maybe in a couple of years. I was told the cloud would be implemented by now almost a year ago

Gold Problem Solver

Re: External Hard Drive Support for X1 DVRs (discussion)

Not to mince words with you Ted but you really have a annoying and frustrating way of NOT answering questions... And you still have never responded to the REAL reason the esata port is not available.

I have read that three markets including MSP are going to be divested to Charter as part of the merger (which as of yesterday is now delayed again because the FCC wants assurances of improved customer service from Comcast). Why would Comcast invest money in a market they are handing over to another company? This would explain why Comcast has done nothing to compete with CenturyLink's 1GB internet service in MSP. Also, I have been told that in MSP absolutely nothing has been said and no dates have set for cloud DVR rollout here...

We aren't on anyone's radar until you can provide an ETA...


@ComcastTeds wrote:

@RickGr4 wrote:

What about the cities that aren't even on the radar for cloud DVR such as MSP? You are telling us we can't have either additional hard drive support or cloud service? Ted I hope you realize how frustrating this is...

I am still waiting to hear the REAL REASON Comcast refuses to turn the esata port on. We haven't heard it yet...


@ComcastTeds wrote:

@RickGr4 wrote:

I think it is very important that we mention here that the Pizzaman connected a wireless USB keyboard and mouse to his X1 DVR. They were recognized by the X1 box and the provide control of his X1 DVR. However another member connected a USB hard drive and his X1 box did not flinch. This means that Comcast knowingly and intentionally disabled external hard drive support yet they have never provided a reason why. Considering Comcast's competitors offer far more storage, I think Comcast should provide more detail on this.


External hard drives would NOT be connected to a DVR via USB.

 

For X1, when supported, the external drive would be connected via e-SATA, the same way that external drives are currently supported on our legacy platform.

 

The e-SATA connection is a faster connection than USB. 






All Comcast sites are "on the radar" for cloud DVR.  






 

Contributor

Re: External Hard Drive Support for X1 DVRs (discussion)

Talk about Cloud DVR needs to be taken to the actual thread for Cloud DVR. I keep hoping for real updates and talk about HDD support everytime there is a post. It is frustrating that the only reply is that it is on the roadmap. It has been for over a year now, it should be available already.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: External Hard Drive Support for X1 DVRs (discussion)

Not necessarily. Both issues address lack of storage. Both issues also address on Comcast's lack of communication on additional storage.


@theaircobra wrote:

Talk about Cloud DVR needs to be taken to the actual thread for Cloud DVR. I keep hoping for real updates and talk about HDD support everytime there is a post. It is frustrating that the only reply is that it is on the roadmap. It has been for over a year now, it should be available already.





Contributor

Re: External Hard Drive Support for X1 DVRs (discussion)

Rick. I am with you. I want straight answers. I finally got some one another forum. The cloud feature they keep telling us will increase storage, does nothing. If you have 500 gb of total storage now. That is what you will get with the cloud. As for the addition of an external hard drive all you get is a statement it is on the road map. We were promised a year agocloud would be up and running. We keep getting promised external hard drives are on the road map, but when no one know. I just wish we could get straight answers and not double talk and more promises
Contributor

Re: External Hard Drive Support for X1 DVRs (discussion)

I too appreciate all of the discussion on this topic and the acknowledgement that Comcast is leaving their customers out in the cold on this issue.  As mentioned before, I'm sure they're trying to figure out ways to monetize additional storage, but the wait has been extremely frustrating.  I'd even be willing to pay (reluctantly) for additional storage, I just wish we even had the option!

Regular Contributor

Re: External Hard Drive Support for X1 DVRs (discussion)


@TreCool883 wrote:

I too appreciate all of the discussion on this topic and the acknowledgement that Comcast is leaving their customers out in the cold on this issue.  As mentioned before, I'm sure they're trying to figure out ways to monetize additional storage, but the wait has been extremely frustrating.  I'd even be willing to pay (reluctantly) for additional storage, I just wish we even had the option!


I'm not wiling to pay for additional local storage on X1, and no one else should either.  We pay a premium already for X1 and yet the older Motorola boxes are getting the e-sata port turned on and getting additiona local storage for free.. so no, don't even suggest we'd pay for that e-sata port being turned on...

Jay S.

Frequent Visitor

Re: External Hard Drive Support for X1 DVRs (discussion)

I am also getting tired of the Comcast answer of "it's in the pipeline".  I had a 1TB drive working fine on my old box and "upgraded" to the X1 and now can't use it. 

Gold Problem Solver

Re: External Hard Drive Support for X1 DVRs (discussion)

OK.

I have been thinking about this. Comcast will NEVER turn on the esata port on X1 boxes because they want to charge for extra storage (cloud DVR) that they believe is over and beyond normal usage. They steadfastly refuse to give away extra storage (in their minds) for free.

I think this thread needs to go away. The esata port on X1 boxes are a moot point and probably will never be turned on. I strongly suggest that people who are concerned about extra storage focus their attention on how Comcast plans to charge for extra cloud storage, not external drives.

Just more of my 0.02cts worth...


@MasterBob wrote:

I am also getting tired of the Comcast answer of "it's in the pipeline".  I had a 1TB drive working fine on my old box and "upgraded" to the X1 and now can't use it. 





 

 

 

 

Contributor

Re: External Hard Drive Support for X1 DVRs (discussion)


@ComcastTeds wrote:

 

You can have up to three separate true DVRs on your account with the X1 Platform. 


Thanks again for your patience and feedback as we continue to work to improve the experience.


If this is true why did my tech and the phone support supervisor both tell me I could only have one?

Gold Problem Solver

Re: External Hard Drive Support for X1 DVRs (discussion)

In some markets, Comcast is advertising the the X1 "Super DVR" which is nothing more than three X1 DVRs in the same house...


@CraigRode wrote:

@ComcastTeds wrote:

 

You can have up to three separate true DVRs on your account with the X1 Platform. 


Thanks again for your patience and feedback as we continue to work to improve the experience.


If this is true why did my tech and the phone support supervisor both tell me I could only have one?


 

Contributor

Re: External Hard Drive Support for X1 DVRs (discussion)


@RickGr4 wrote:

In some markets, Comcast is advertising the the X1 "Super DVR" which is nothing more than three X1 DVRs in the same house...

 

Lemme guess:  Finding a list of which markets would be the equivalent of "Hunt the Wumpus"

Gold Problem Solver

Re: External Hard Drive Support for X1 DVRs (discussion)

Craig you are picking this up very quickly. I commend your for that.


@CraigRode wrote:

@RickGr4 wrote:

In some markets, Comcast is advertising the the X1 "Super DVR" which is nothing more than three X1 DVRs in the same house...

 

Lemme guess:  Finding a list of which markets would be the equivalent of "Hunt the Wumpus"


 

Contributor

Re: External Hard Drive Support for X1 DVRs (discussion)

Comcast Ted. I talked to my local office. They stated I could add another DVR to my X1 system for 17.50 a month. Why should I pay 17.50 a month increase to add another DVR. I only have 3 tvs and don't really want to add another 36 dollar to my bill each month. I wish we could get an answer. If I can add another box for less, maybe. But I am not paying 17.50 a box. I know the Technician in my area aren't fully versed in the X1. But it is a bit stupid to pay 17.50 a month for 500gbs of storage. This is just my opinion if I had my way I would drop the X1 system and go back to the old boxes. But I am told they don't offer them
Frequent Visitor

Re: External Hard Drive Support for X1 DVRs (discussion)


@gb2K wrote:

I haven't been able to take time until now to respond to DanS's post. I want to try to give DanS the benefit of the doubt here. However, his answer is a CASE IN POINT for the problems that Comcast has with responding to customer inquiries!! (Which is ALSO discussed in this thread, and therefore (I hold) "on topic.")

 

Dan, do you see how the answer you gave about being able to use 3 DVRs is INCORRECT for maybe 2/3 of your customer base? (I'm guessing here, because I don't really know the numbers for Northeast vs Central vs West.) Look at all the discussion and needless effort that has been thrown into this one subject, by myself and other posters.

 

My point is that Comcast should be making it easy for their customer-contact people to FACT-CHECK what they say before they give an answer, ESPECIALLY if it's going to be posted on a Forum like this where THOUSANDS of people might see it and waste a bunch of effort.

 

I hope you will pass this comment back up the line to your superiors. It is one of Comcast's biggest flaws, I think (certainly in the Top Ten with "not taking advantage of existing, available technology unless they can charge for it.") And if this is something that YOU just failed to check out before you posted, I hope you will keep that in mind for your future postings. Remember that your postings here potentially reach people in ALL regions. Again, I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.

 

And for future posters in this thread: please specify whether your X1 DVR is an Arris, a Pace, or some other species. Given the circumstances, I guess it would also be helpful if you specified your "region" (just the state would be enough.) I had been told by a Comcast representative that _ALL_ X1 hardware was identical, and was manufactured by Pace. Clearly, this was another instance where a Comcast rep somehow failed to give out correct information. DanS, I don't suppose this will help me much, but I would appreciate it if you could ID which hardware is being used in each of your Regions. Perhaps the areas where 3 DVRs work together are also the regions where all Arris boxes are being used...

 

And Rick: thank you for your very concise contribution to this topic. You were very much on point, whether or not you had read through this (tedious) thread intensively! The Pace set-top boxes (coupled to the Pace HDDVR) do not work that well either. This is something that Comcast COULD fix if they wanted to; however, as long as they have a captive audience, they really don't see the need. How much cheaper (and more efficient) would it have been for them to stick with ONE standard for the X1 regional (central-office) software and home hardware that they already had in one region? (Instead of diversifying to both Pace and Arris, and apparently never being able to work out the major problems in EITHER platform?)

 

 

gb


The term "captive audience" is subjective when a customer has no long term contract, and almost every feature which is causing issues in my Comcast setup is currently functioning in my satellite system installed in my coach.  I have had it with Comcast - most of it relates to the support,  and although I truly believe that these people "truly believe" what they say is true... there is less than a 25% chance in my experience that they have the real (or real-time) answers at their fingertips.  Everyone raise a hand who has been told ".... I am going to put you on hold while I check with my supervisor to make sure this is accurate information".  And after holding, being told that "... yes I confirmed that information, and it is accurate".  2 minutes later you find out it was either a blatant lie or the data is simply not accurate - NOR available to the people on the front line.  

Going through the PAIN of updating to X1, enjoying the benefits for a few months only to have the most basic user functions withdrawn!  That's a no-no in this world of software fixes to hardware problems.  I  DON'T TRUST A WORD OF WHAT COMES OUT OF ANYONE'S MOUTH AT COMCAST / XFINITY!  I have been their unwitting beta-tester for my entire relationship with them (2007) and it sucks!  I'm moving shortly into my dream RV and will be a "Full-Timer".  I will pull the plug on Comcast (it would not let me use a word a play on their company name which started with Com and ended with c-rap.... they are censuring!) and begin using the satellite system I have been testing for months, which has worked exactly as presented.

 

Unless someone at Comcast/NBS/Universal/1 brick short of a Federal Monopoly can give me just one honest and accurate answer, I will not be connecting to their service when I arrive at my winter destination.  All  I've asked for is what I had for the 1st few months of XI (after living through "heck" (couldn't use the word "h-e-l-l"...  censured again!)  with the previous boxes... slow reverse, slow forward and Frame-by-Frame, 30 second skip and 5 minutes skip.  Nothing that hasn't already been done.  I'm rolling out on the 19th of October... hope you (Ex-ComFinity) have some trustworthy news by then.  

Problem Solver

Re: External Hard Drive Support for X1 DVRs (discussion)


@neilz wrote:
Comcast Ted. I talked to my local office. They stated I could add another DVR to myX1 system for 17.50 a month. Why should I pay 17.50 a month increase to add another DVR. I only have 3tvs and don't really want to add another 36 dollar to my bill each month. I wish we could get an answer. If I can add another box for less, maybe. But I am not paying 17.50 a box. I know the Technician in my area aren't fully versed in theX1. But it is a bit stupid to pay 17.50 a month for500gbs of storage. This is just my opinion if I had my way I would drop theX1 system and go back to the old boxes. But I am told they don't offer them

get the second dvr. it is not really 17.50 extra, that is what the dvr cost but once the fee for the companion box is dropped it only cost about 8 to ten bucks a month. be thankful there are people who cam't get one.

 

let them setup extra dvr then send me a pm and I will show you what rate codes they can add to make it cheaper.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: External Hard Drive Support for X1 DVRs (discussion)

My mom was a "Full Timer" for 23 years and cable TV was not available at any place she ever parked for the winter. Satellite TV was her only option which she still uses today. DirecTV is used to dealing with "Snowbirds".

 

While you bring up a good point about Comcast providing accurate information, I think you are complaining for no good reason because I suspect you would be leaving Comcast regardless of the inaccurate information you have received.


@sknopster wrote:

@gb2K wrote:

I haven't been able to take time until now to respond to DanS's post. I want to try to give DanS the benefit of the doubt here. However, his answer is a CASE IN POINT for the problems that Comcast has with responding to customer inquiries!! (Which is ALSO discussed in this thread, and therefore (I hold) "on topic.")

 

Dan, do you see how the answer you gave about being able to use 3 DVRs is INCORRECT for maybe 2/3 of your customer base? (I'm guessing here, because I don't really know the numbers for Northeast vs Central vs West.) Look at all the discussion and needless effort that has been thrown into this one subject, by myself and other posters.

 

My point is that Comcast should be making it easy for their customer-contact people to FACT-CHECK what they say before they give an answer, ESPECIALLY if it's going to be posted on a Forum like this where THOUSANDS of people might see it and waste a bunch of effort.

 

I hope you will pass this comment back up the line to your superiors. It is one of Comcast's biggest flaws, I think (certainly in the Top Ten with "not taking advantage of existing, available technology unless they can charge for it.") And if this is something that YOU just failed to check out before you posted, I hope you will keep that in mind for your future postings. Remember that your postings here potentially reach people in ALL regions. Again, I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.

 

And for future posters in this thread: please specify whether your X1 DVR is an Arris, a Pace, or some other species. Given the circumstances, I guess it would also be helpful if you specified your "region" (just the state would be enough.) I had been told by a Comcast representative that _ALL_ X1 hardware was identical, and was manufactured by Pace. Clearly, this was another instance where a Comcast rep somehow failed to give out correct information. DanS, I don't suppose this will help me much, but I would appreciate it if you could ID which hardware is being used in each of your Regions. Perhaps the areas where 3 DVRs work together are also the regions where all Arris boxes are being used...

 

And Rick: thank you for your very concise contribution to this topic. You were very much on point, whether or not you had read through this (tedious) thread intensively! The Pace set-top boxes (coupled to the Pace HDDVR) do not work that well either. This is something that Comcast COULD fix if they wanted to; however, as long as they have a captive audience, they really don't see the need. How much cheaper (and more efficient) would it have been for them to stick with ONE standard for the X1 regional (central-office) software and home hardware that they already had in one region? (Instead of diversifying to both Pace and Arris, and apparently never being able to work out the major problems in EITHER platform?)

 

 

gb


The term "captive audience" is subjective when a customer has no long term contract, and almost every feature which is causing issues in my Comcast setup is currently functioning in my satellite system installed in my coach.  I have had it with Comcast - most of it relates to the support,  and although I truly believe that these people "truly believe" what they say is true... there is less than a 25% chance in my experience that they have the real (or real-time) answers at their fingertips.  Everyone raise a hand who has been told ".... I am going to put you on hold while I check with my supervisor to make sure this is accurate information".  And after holding, being told that "... yes I confirmed that information, and it is accurate".  2 minutes later you find out it was either a blatant lie or the data is simply not accurate - NOR available to the people on the front line.  

Going through the PAIN of updating to X1, enjoying the benefits for a few months only to have the most basic user functions withdrawn!  That's a no-no in this world of software fixes to hardware problems.  I  DON'T TRUST A WORD OF WHAT COMES OUT OF ANYONE'S MOUTH AT COMCAST / XFINITY!  I have been their unwitting beta-tester for my entire relationship with them (2007) and it sucks!  I'm moving shortly into my dream RV and will be a "Full-Timer".  I will pull the plug on Comcast (it would not let me use a word a play on their company name which started with Com and ended with c-rap.... they are censuring!) and begin using the satellite system I have been testing for months, which has worked exactly as presented.

 

Unless someone at Comcast/NBS/Universal/1 brick short of a Federal Monopoly can give me just one honest and accurate answer, I will not be connecting to their service when I arrive at my winter destination.  All  I've asked for is what I had for the 1st few months of XI (after living through "heck" (couldn't use the word "h-e-l-l"...  censured again!)  with the previous boxes... slow reverse, slow forward and Frame-by-Frame, 30 second skip and 5 minutes skip.  Nothing that hasn't already been done.  I'm rolling out on the 19th of October... hope you (Ex-ComFinity) have some trustworthy news by then.  


 

Frequent Visitor

Re: External Hard Drive Support for X1 DVRs (discussion)

I did leave out that Comcast is available as the only option in the Private Park to which I belong. However, it is just so simple when traveling to use DirecTV, the only downside is the Internet connection, which tends to get expensive.  Using my Sprint Cell Phone worked last year, but if I screw u and let one of my Cloud services do a complete backup, it uses my monthly allotment of 10 GBs in just a day!  Have to be on top of that, or it can get very expensive.  Although Sprint is a P.I.T.A to deal with, and their D.L. speeds are sluggish 1.2 to 4.6 Mb/s, they do have better rates on a hotspot than Verizon, which kicks but on speed at 28Mb/s.  It's just too expensive for my needs.  Any Full Time RVers out there who have found a reasonable setup?

Gold Problem Solver

Re: External Hard Drive Support for X1 DVRs (discussion)

My mom is using a Verizon 4G Hotspot (she had been on 3G until this season) and I think it works surprisingly well. I know it's not cheap and there is a data cap some where (my mom is 78 and not a heavy computer user) but in her case it works well. I did not do a speedtest on it but it struck me as plenty fast.


@sknopster wrote:

I did leave out that Comcast is available as the only option in the Private Park to which I belong. However, it is just so simple when traveling to use DirecTV, the only downside is the Internet connection, which tends to get expensive.  Using my Sprint Cell Phone worked last year, but if I screw u and let one of my Cloud services do a complete backup, it uses my monthly allotment of 10 GBs in just a day!  Have to be on top of that, or it can get very expensive.  Although Sprint is a P.I.T.A to deal with, and their D.L. speeds are sluggish 1.2 to 4.6 Mb/s, they do have better rates on a hotspot than Verizon, which kicks but on speed at 28Mb/s.  It's just too expensive for my needs.  Any Full Time RVers out there who have found a reasonable setup?





Regular Contributor

Re: External Hard Drive Support for X1 DVRs (discussion)


@RickGr4 wrote:

My mom is using a Verizon 4G Hotspot (she had been on 3G until this season) and I think it works surprisingly well. I know it's not cheap and there is a data cap some where (my mom is 78 and not a heavy computer user) but in her case it works well. I did not do a speedtest on it but it struck me as plenty fast.


@sknopster wrote:

I did leave out that Comcast is available as the only option in the Private Park to which I belong. However, it is just so simple when traveling to use DirecTV, the only downside is the Internet connection, which tends to get expensive.  Using my Sprint Cell Phone worked last year, but if I screw u and let one of my Cloud services do a complete backup, it uses my monthly allotment of 10 GBs in just a day!  Have to be on top of that, or it can get very expensive.  Although Sprint is a P.I.T.A to deal with, and their D.L. speeds are sluggish 1.2 to 4.6 Mb/s, they do have better rates on a hotspot than Verizon, which kicks but on speed at 28Mb/s.  It's just too expensive for my needs.  Any Full Time RVers out there who have found a reasonable setup?


This discussion off topic, but if you're looking for a hotspot coverage and have a smart phone look into PDANET...  (your mileage may vary, but works like a charm for me)



 

Silver Problem Solver

Re: External Hard Drive Support for X1 DVRs (discussion)

I don't want to (and can't) jailbreak my iPhone 5.  Thanks for the heads-up.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: External Hard Drive Support for X1 DVRs (discussion)

Closing this thread as it is way off topic (again). 


I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!