Espn2 has sound, but no picture

Regular Visitor

Expert

Re: Espn2 has sound, but no picture

@USNorm wrote:

looks good here(and has sound). tried rebooting the set top box (unplug from AC power for 30 seconds and plug back in)?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi USNorm, I have also tested this channel on my end as well and I am able to get a picture. Are you having issues with this channel on your cable box or your Xfinity Stream app? Do you have any issues with other channels? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello USNorm, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you need anything else, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.