Community Forum

Error code xre-07004

New Poster

Error code xre-07004

I just had my service installed 2 days ago and all of the sudden I am getting error code xre-07004. I was watching on demand and was unable to watching the next episode because of this code when all previous episode played with no issue. The only shows image can play are the ones suggested by Comcast. I'mean frustrated that service was just installed and there are already issues. Help!
Official Employee

Re: Error code xre-07004

Jhuff wrote:
I just had my service installed 2 days ago and all of the sudden I am getting error code xre-07004. I was watching on demand and was unable to watching the next episode because of this code when all previous episode played with no issue. The only shows image can play are the ones suggested by Comcast. I'mean frustrated that service was just installed and there are already issues. Help!

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. I have asked a colleague to review your account and reach out to you so that we can get any underlying issues identified and resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Admin1

Jhuff -- That error code was a nationally known issue. It has now been resolved. Can you see if you're able to access On Demand now?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I am getting this error now for on demand. I am extremely frustrated. Ben waiting a long time for this movie to be available 

Expert