Community Forum

Error Codes XRE-03059, XRE 03061 and XRE 03062

Frequent Visitor

Error Codes XRE-03059, XRE 03061 and XRE 03062

I have been getting these error codes for the last several days. Particularly at night.

Getting very difficult to watch anything. I have restarted and refreshed the box and tightened the connections. Any suggestions.

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Error Codes XRE-03059, XRE 03061 and XRE 03062

Those are codes for signal levels for the individual channels that the codes show up on. If you can, remove any unnecessary splitters to gain signal levels back, you may need a tech out to troubleshoot further

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I've had Xfinity 4 years with no issues. I got a new TV 2 weeks ago (TCL Roku 65') I had no issues the 1st ten days. Could the fact that its a smart tv have anything to do with the problem?  It's not happing on my other 2 tv's.

Diamond Problem Solver

What boxes are on your tv’s? The signal level error code has bearing on what kind of tv brand you have or how long you’ve had cable. It could be something inside or outside failing or weather related, just for examples.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

the technician came out. It was a wiring problem both inside and out.