Community Forum

Error Code RDK-03005

New Poster

Error Code RDK-03005

I just made it through Hurricane Irma with no major loss of services. I was resetting a breaker which had flipped during the storm and it then cut off my tv and cable box. When I turned it back on, I got error code RDK-03005 "Sorry, we're having some trouble" on my main box & dvr. My bedroom box froze and then gave me error code RDK-1000 which I presume is because it's not getting a signal from the main box. The 2 other tv's with regular boxes are getting service just fine & my internet is coming in just fine. I've reset the boxes by unplugging them several times and I'm still getting the same errors. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Official Employee

Re: Error Code RDK-03005

Do you happen to have an amp that's powered on an outlet that has a GFCI that popped when the breaker did?

Edit-All of your devices are showing online.
Official Employee

Re: Error Code RDK-03005

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you