Community Forum

Error Code RDK-03004

New Poster

Error Code RDK-03004

Hi.

Just today, one of my TV's is displaying an Error Code: RDK-03004.  My other TVs are working fine, as well as my Internet and Phone.  I've followed the instructions that were prompted, both online and on this particular TV.  I've unplugged it, waited a couple mins, replugged it... and still no progress or results.

HELP PLEASE!!!

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Error Code RDK-03004

A desperation move would be to unplug both the coax and power from the box, wait a minute, plug them back in, and let the box reboot.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Official Employee

EpicDex wrote:

Hi.

Just today, one of my TV's is displaying an Error Code: RDK-03004.  My other TVs are working fine, as well as my Internet and Phone.  I've followed the instructions that were prompted, both online and on this particular TV.  I've unplugged it, waited a couple mins, replugged it... and still no progress or results.

HELP PLEASE!!!

Try swapping locations with one of your other boxes and see if you get the same error code. That will tell you if it's the box or the cable outlet. You do have signal issues on one of your boxes (Master Bedroom), and Upper Room is showing offline, Media Room is online.

New Poster

1. Unplug the cable box AND the Internet modem.  

2. Disconnect the internet modem from its cable.

3.  Plug in the cable box and the internet modem.

4. Get a pencil or object with a small point and find the Reset button on the internet modem.  Push and hold for about 10 seconds.

5. Reconnect the internet modem cable.

6. Poewer up the tv.

7.  The tv box uses the Cloud and that is why you must reset the internet box.

8.  9 out of 10 techs do this right after checking the connections.