Community Forum

Error 10007

Worstcx
New Poster

Error 10007

Been having this issue on both tv boxes for almost 10days now contact customer service for resolution after unsuccessful troubleshooting got bad/unhelpful response even the supervisors I spoke with kept telling me different lies its unfortunate that the calls are not monitored or recorded for their so called quality assurance not lucky getting transcripts of my numerous chats how can a company this big neglect a customer this way. They were confidently spewing unhelpful info on both platforms. This the height of worst customer experience I've had I'll be letting people know how unhelpful your customer service teams are they just didn't care enough to get it done neither the agents nor supervisors were helpful
ComcastRayana
Official Employee

Re: Error 10007

Hello, @Worstcx! I am very sorry that the TV boxes have not been working for that long! I would be frustrated with that as well! I want to help and get things fixed! Can you please send me a Private Message including your first and last name as it appears on the account? To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastRayana” and click “Send a message."

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!