Community Forum

Emotiva XMC-1 and Comcast XR-15

Contributor

Emotiva XMC-1 and Comcast XR-15

Just upgraded from an Emotiva MC-700 receiver to the XMC-1 and now the Comcast remote no longer controls the volume on the receiver. I walked through the setup and tried all the codes for Emotiva and none seemed to work. Anyone know of a working code for volume? Thanks I’m advance for your time.
Official Employee

Re: Emotiva XMC-1 and Comcast XR-15

Hi @griam01

Thanks for using the Community Forum. Can you please try these remote codes to see if you they help? 

33763, 34102, 34101, 34100, 34059? Additional codes may be found in the remote manual

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

As stated in the original post I have tried all of the code already.
Official Employee

Thanks. Even the ones in the remote manual? I'll see if there is more I can do from my end. Please send me a message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, and the name of the account holder if it's different than yours. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!