Community Forum

ERROR CODE XRE-03007

New Poster

ERROR CODE XRE-03007

NEW X1 BOX. SOMETHING NOT RIGHT SCREEN WITH ERROR CODE XRE-03007. CALLED COMCAST, REBOOTS AND SIGNALS DIDN'T HELP. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Gold Problem Solver

Re: ERROR CODE XRE-03007

That error code means the box is not activated on your account.

Sorry but you are gonna need to call in to Comcast again to fix this. Or you could always have Comcast send a tech out. A properly trained technician would fix this in minutes.

Hopefully you will talk to someone that can fix this. Happened to me last week and it took 35 minutes on the phone to fix.
New Poster

HAD TO HAVE A TECH OUT TO FIX. TRUTH IS WHEN I UPGRADED TO X1 BUNDLE,THEY ADDED ANOTHER DIGITAL OUTLET ON MY ACCOUNT. I WAS TO UNHOOK OLD BOX , INSTALL NEW X1 BOX AND ACTIVATE IT, AND RETURN OLD BOX. THE X1 BOX ACTIVATED ALRIGHT BUT DID NOT WORK BECAUSE BY COMCAST ADDING A NEW DIGITAL OUTLET THE X1 BOX WAS NOT RECOGNIZED ON THE OLD OUTLET.THE TECH CALLED IN, TOLD THEM S/N ON BOX AND WHAT OUTLET IT WAS ASSIGNED AND IT WORKED. I THEN WENT TO MY LOCAL COMCAST OFFICE AND THEY REMOVED THE ADDITIONAL OUTLET THAT I DID NOT NEED BUT WAS BEING CHARGED FOR. TV'S AND MODEMS COUNT AS OUTLETS AND THEY ARE ASSIGNED TO SPECIFIC OUTLETS BY THEIR SERIAL NUMBERS. THANKYOU FORUM FOR TRYING TO HELP ME. I HOPE THIS HELPS OR EXPLAINS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME.

Silver Problem Solver
Moved:

Gold Problem Solver

Topic now Closed.