Community Forum

Dvr skipping

Frequent Visitor

Dvr skipping

For the last couple of weeks I’ve been having issues with my dvr. Anything I have recorded is skipping during playback.
Any ideas on what’s causing this and how to fix it??
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Dvr skipping

Possibly the hard drive is failing and the dvr may need to be replaced

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Expert

adding.. when that happens next time, while playing the recording press the down button. does it say source is DVR or <cloud icon> DVR?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

It doesn’t say either
Expert

@karenmarie73 wrote:
It doesn’t say either

it is just above the time position bar on left side.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Official Employee Digital Care

Hi karenmarie73,  welcome to our community forums and thank you for reaching out!  Please let us know if you are still expereincing issues with your DVR playback or if any of the troubleshooting steps provided in this thread helped resolve your issue. 

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.