Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Dvr playback choppy and very pixaliated.

New Poster

Dvr playback choppy and very pixaliated.

Sometimes the screen is also black with partial areas of recording. This is happening on all tvs. Also moving very slow. I press the xfinity button and go to select sVed amd acroll to play ect and it takes a bit of time for the tv to actually respond.
Official Employee

Re: Dvr playback choppy and very pixaliated.

Your DVR has a range that it needs to be in to work properly. Presently it’s quite a bit out of spec, I would say just going by the amount of equipment that you have, it’s being split too many times. I would suggest a tech out to get your equipment in specs.
New Poster

We did have a tech out awhile ago and nothing has changed. I did see a commercial for a new style x1 with other little boosters available. Do you think this might help. If so is there a cost and do you know what it is or is this something I can just go into the store and get and take my old one in
Official Employee

@Soccrmom66 wrote:
We did have a tech out awhile ago and nothing has changed. I did see a commercial for a new style x1 with other little boosters available. Do you think this might help. If so is there a cost and do you know what it is or is this something I can just go into the store and get and take my old one in

I have no idea what you're referring to but you need another tech out, not a different box. If you need assistance getting one out, let us know.

New Poster

Can you tell if we are covered inside the home and out?