Community Forum

Disabling a reminder or record request

Contributor

Disabling a reminder or record request

Before baseball began, Comcast offered free access to certain of their channels that carried baseball games. I availed myself of those and even set up reminders for my favorite team. I never did sign up for the service but the reminders are still there!

So evry once in a while, I get a reminder with options to dismiss or to tune in. Either choice takes me to a screen where I can sign up for the service but nowhere does it allow me to cancel.

Can someone help? Thank you,

Expert

Re: Disabling a reminder or record request

@eschamp wrote:

Before baseball began, Comcast offered free access to certain of their channels that carried baseball games. I availed myself of those and even set up reminders for my favorite team. I never did sign up for the service but the reminders are still there!

So evry once in a while, I get a reminder with options to dismiss or to tune in. Either choice takes me to a screen where I can sign up for the service but nowhere does it allow me to cancel.

using X1 set top box, press Xfinity >> saved >> down then up > view >> OK >> reminders >> OK button. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Re: Disabling a reminder or record request

After saved don't you have to go to scheduled?

@Rustyben wrote:

@eschamp wrote:

using X1 set top box, press Xfinity >> saved >> down then up > view >> OK >> reminders >> OK button.