Community Forum

Delete show x1 reboots

Frequent Visitor

Delete show x1 reboots

Hi,
Have 4K x1 box. Tonight we’ve watched a program, deleted it and each time the dvr Locked up and needed to reboot. Are you kidding?
Our account was reprovisioned this morning due to some guide issues which seem okay now.
This is new as we have watched a program and deleted it without a reboot but not tonight.

What am I doing wrong?
Frequent Visitor

Re: Delete show x1 reboots

I note there were 10 shows, 10 hours of recordings in the trash. Deleting those seemed to clear up the delete a show which triggers a reboot.
How about if I delete it is deleted? Particularly if it causes this issue?
Official Employee

Hi @Jagreenough1

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forums. Sorry for the experience you're having. By chance, have you tried performing a system refresh on your box (Press A on your remote, then click on system refresh)? I like to take a look at your account on the back end to see what more would be causing this like possible signal issues, or if it is the actual box itself. In order to assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hey @Jagreenough1

I wasn't able to confirm whether or not this has been resolved. If you are still having issues, please reply to my last private message and I'd be happy to continue assisting you. We appreciate your service. Take care. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!