Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

DVR

New Poster

DVR

my dvr does not allow me to delete "old" recodings - I have about 100 mickey mouse shows and when I select the episode to delete I get an error message that says to restart "something" well I unplugged the box (dvr) and let it reset and I still get the same message   xxx-0348  I think is when the error is with the x's being cmr or somthing like that - sorry not at home.  anyway can some help me in what to do to delete older recordings I am about 90% filled and cannot delete the older stuff. 

thanks

Expert

Re: DVR

roserebos wrote:

my dvr does not allow me to delete "old" recodings - I have about 100 mickey mouse shows and when I select the episode to delete I get an error message that says to restart "something" well I unplugged the box (dvr) and let it reset and I still get the same message   xxx-0348  I think is when the error is with the x's being cmr or somthing like that - sorry not at home.  anyway can some help me in what to do to delete older recordings I am about 90% filled and cannot delete the older stuff. 

thanks

are you wanting to delete all episodes of that series? when you get home try playing one of the episodes you want to delete, does it play? if it plays press the D button and confirm. Did the recording delete?