Community Forum

DVR

New Poster

DVR

When I look up DVR information it states that I should be able to record 50 hours worth of programming. But after sixteen 1/2 hour episodes, my DVR says it’s full and starts deleting programming. What is going on here? Why can I only record eight hours worth of programming? I have the X one box
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: DVR

@User910 wrote:
When I look up DVR information it states that I should be able to record 50 hours worth of programming. But after sixteen 1/2 hour episodes, my DVR says it’s full and starts deleting programming. What is going on here? Why can I only record eight hours worth of programming? I have the X one box

When you press the Guide button, how much space does it say at the top?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-dvr-cloud-technology-general-faqs

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: DVR

@User910

Were you able to find more information about the available space on your DVR? Can you confirm the save options you have set for the recordings that are being deleted? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!