Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

DVR Scheduling

New Poster

DVR Scheduling

Of all the choices I have to schedule DVR recordings why can I not schedule time periods I want to record?  Every Sunday there is a sports event that delays the evening programs on CBS in particular.  Golf has playoffs, Football has overtime, etc..  If I could just schedule the DVR to record from say... 7 PM to 12 PM I could watch my programs in their entirety.  As it is I have to skip from one time period to another to view the shows.  Meaning... I can only choose the scheduled time for each program to record.  Back in the early days of DVR time blocks were all we had... I want that back as an addition to program schedule recording... have I made myself clear?

Ed 

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: DVR Scheduling

You actually can, with the guide up, press the left arrow to highlight the channel that you want and press record, set up day/times accordingly. Unfortunately, you cannot set this up as recurring, it has to be set up manually every time that you want to do it

All Replies
Official Employee

You actually can, with the guide up, press the left arrow to highlight the channel that you want and press record, set up day/times accordingly. Unfortunately, you cannot set this up as recurring, it has to be set up manually every time that you want to do it
New Poster

Thank you... Andrew... I will give that a try...

Ed