Community Forum

DVR Remote

Highlighted
New Poster

DVR Remote

My original remote stopped functioning correctly --- the direction arrows became non-responsive.  I went to the local Xfinity store, which promptly gave me a replacement.  I am very unhappy with the replacement.  The selection button and the direction arrows require too much precision and too much pressure.  I am 73, with arthritic hands.  It is literally painful for me to operate the referenced section of the remote.  I returned today to the Xfinity store, but I was told that there are no remote configurations available, other than the one I now have in hand.

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: DVR Remote

@GarynBarb wrote:

My original remote stopped functioning correctly --- the direction arrows became non-responsive.  I went to the local Xfinity store, which promptly gave me a replacement.  I am very unhappy with the replacement.  The selection button and the direction arrows require too much precision and too much pressure.  I am 73, with arthritic hands.  It is literally painful for me to operate the referenced section of the remote.  I returned today to the Xfinity store, but I was told that there are no remote configurations available, other than the one I now have in hand.

eBay has many XR11's for sale.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: DVR Remote

Accepted solution.