Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

DVR History function gone?

New Poster

DVR History function gone?

In the past if something didn't record as expected, I could go to DVR History and see what was recorded, and if it didn't record it would say why not. It also listed recordings that were deleted. Has this functiona
lity been removed? It was quite useful.

The reason I'm asking is we just had a 6 hour outage and therefore nothing recorded that was scheduled. I know I had several items scheduled but no idea what they were. I schedule them and don't keep a separate list. How can I find out what was scheduled but didn't record, so that i can try to schedule them again?

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: DVR History function gone?

carla8, I may be able to see what was supposed to be recording during your interruption. Please send me a private message with your full name, address and phone number tied to your residential services for help. Just click my name and then click private message me.

All Replies
Expert

@carla8 wrote:
In the past if something didn't record as expected, I could go to DVR History and see what was recorded, and if it didn't record it would say why not. It also listed recordings that were deleted. Has this functiona
lity been removed? It was quite useful.

The reason I'm asking is we just had a 6 hour outage and therefore nothing recorded that was scheduled. I know I had several items scheduled but no idea what they were. I schedule them and don't keep a separate list. How can I find out what was scheduled but didn't record, so that i can try to schedule them again?

What is the model number of your DVR?

New Poster

Hard to find ... is PX013ANM the answer you need?

Expert

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

New Poster

Thanks! I appreciate it.

Official Employee

carla8, I may be able to see what was supposed to be recording during your interruption. Please send me a private message with your full name, address and phone number tied to your residential services for help. Just click my name and then click private message me.