Community Forum

Customize Screensavers

Frequent Visitor

Customize Screensavers

Is there a way to add/upload my own pic's/photos for my X1 platform TV screensaver - rather than the landscape/animals selection?

Official Employee

Re: Customize Screensavers

dataport wrote:

Is there a way to add/upload my own pic's/photos for my X1 platform TV screensaver - rather than the landscape/animals selection?

Yes, kind of, you won't be uploading pics but accessing them from social media accounts (Facebook or Instagram).

Xfinity button to Gear Symbol to Screen Saver to Screen Saver type and press OK, choose Personal Screen Saver. Choose the user, it will show Primary user and any secondary accounts that you have set up. Choose Facebook or Instagram and then how you want to customize.

Make sure your account is linked to access Facebook, Instagram or Flickr through

https://secure.xfinity.com/profile/

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Re: Customize Screensavers

I have tried this and followed all the steps on Xfinity website. My Facebook account is connected but it still will only show landscape. This occurs when you wait the 5 minutes and during the preview setting. I can cast from the X1 photos app to the tv. I have verified the account X1 and Facebook link. I have tried to turn off the X1 box and back on. Still, only goes to landscape. If I preview the ther screen savers, Entertainment and Animals, it does properly preview these ones.