Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Commercials on Free Games app

Regular Contributor

Commercials on Free Games app

Anybody else getting crushed by commercials on the gametreetv free games thing. I have been playing The World Poker Tour game and lately the commercials are coming almost every other hand. There were a few at first but now it is out of control. Is there a way to get rid of them does anybody know?Smiley Sad

Expert

Re: Commercials on Free Games app

@skintime wrote:

Anybody else getting crushed by commercials on the gametreetv free games thing. I have been playing The World Poker Tour game and lately the commercials are coming almost every other hand. There were a few at first but now it is out of control. Is there a way to get rid of them does anybody know?Smiley Sad

I quit playing them because of it. games.aol.com has a good internet version of the game and live players play too.

Regular Contributor

Re: Commercials on Free Games app

@Rustyben wrote:

@skintime wrote:

I quit playing them because of it. games.aol.com has a good internet version of the game and live players play too.

Thanks, as long as I know it's not just me. Don't play any of the other games but I like playing some poker hands but the commercials are just getting ridiculous. Internet poker is coming to PA. soon so I am trying to get some practice in. It wasn't bad at first, just every once in awhile, but now it is like every 20 hands or something. Oh well