Community Forum

Comcast your X1 C button sports ap is broken Bug

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Comcast your X1 C button sports ap is broken Bug

When  I click the c button on now watch the scheule for the mlb game remains along NBaA. 

Also why when you click  the NCAA game it does not go full screen to game having to use exit to get it? Please change

Regular Contributor

Re: Comcast your X1 C button sports ap is broken Bug

On now Auburn vs Kansas the NCAA bracket appears and NO game at all! link to.

Problem Solver

I've noticed this also, that the Sports App database isn't keeping up with the changing schedules.  Maybe because the spring training and NCAA tournament is so fluid that they're having trouble keeping up.  Did it do this last year also?  Sometimes the games show up and others not, but after poking around with the app, I can find what I want.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Regular Contributor

Example

Click C burron 

Pick game example Liberty vs Vt Tech

ckick game shows stats fot Liberty game but the orginal channel.

click watch goes to desired game but partial screen with stats in other part of screen

click exit and get desired game full screen.

Come on Comcast just give me the desired game from the start in full screen! One click.

Official Employee

giantssfan, thank you for your feedback! I'll make sure it's submitted to the appropriate team. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!