Community Forum

Comcast fix your Sports app c button.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Comcast fix your Sports app c button.

Would you fix it. Sometimes it works other times you get portions missing of game schedule. Other times its shows yesterdays games with no scores. Overall system is very buggy.

Please report it for fix to the department that handles this.

Thank you.

Contributor

Re: Comcast fix your Sports app c button.

Same problem here.

Valued Contributor

Same here. 

Tek
Official Employee

Hi @giantssfan, @rdlouhy, and @Tek

Thank you all for posting to the Xfinity Forums. I apologize for the experience you're having when trying to access the Sports app using your remotes. I'd like to investigate this further to see if I can help find the cause. If I'm not able to, I'd like to reach out to my peers in the Advanced Tech department to see if that can assist me further. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name. If you aren't the account holder, I will also need their name and the phone number associated with the account. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

k@ComcastChe wrote:

Hi @giantssfan, @rdlouhy, and @Tek

Thank you all for posting to the Xfinity Forums. I apologize for the experience you're having when trying to access the Sports app using your remotes. I'd like to investigate this further to see if I can help find the cause. If I'm not able to, I'd like to reach out to my peers in the Advanced Tech department to see if that can assist me further. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name. If you aren't the account holder, I will also need their name and the phone number associated with the account. 

Just pass it along for further review is good enough and maybe fixed maybe not as well.

Valued Contributor

Mine just started working fine again a few weeks ago.

Tek
Regular Contributor

Comcast fix your C button

The sports c button needs a look at. Today 5/20 NBA game has the score but not any game stats.

The MLB some games have game day stats others do not.

Could you pass along this problem to whoever in charge of this.

Anybody else getting similar results.

Thanks.

Official Employee

Re: Comcast fix your C button

Hi there, giantssfan. I want to help out. What do you mean by only on some games? Does anything pop up when it does not work? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!