Community Forum

Cant control TV's Input list from Xfinity Voice remote.

New Poster

Cant control TV's Input list from Xfinity Voice remote.

When I program my Xfinity Voice remote to control my TV, (Apex), I can get the volume to change, etc but when I bring up 'Inputs' and the list of Inputs comes up, the ↕↔ arrows on thr XR-15 remote dont move the TV Input Menu's arrows, the only the cable boxes. So the Input list comes up, I press ↓ and it goes 'Down' in whatever xfinity menu was open at the bottom on the STB menu. Its not active on the TV Input list, its on the xfinity STB.

Any help is appreciated

Have tried all codes for Apex I could find.

Thanks in advance.

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Cant control TV's Input list from Xfinity Voice remote.

Sorry but if your tv requires and OK button push to switch inputs(some brands do and some brands don’t) it will never work, no matter how many different codes that you try.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

I had this same issue and was thinking up and down on xfinity remote would move the input selector.  It does not.  It's not very intuitive but you just hit input in the xfinity remote again to move it up and down and then hit ok when you have the input you want.

New Poster

Actually no need to hit ok hitting input cycles through the inputs and selects it automatically.

Diamond Problem Solver

Some TV models need that OK push to acknowledge the input change

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!