Community Forum

Cancelling Spanish also cancelled English Broadcast

Regular Visitor

Cancelling Spanish also cancelled English Broadcast

On 5-3-19 I cancelled the Spanish broadcast of the Trailblazers' NBA game.  Doing so also cancelled the English Broadcast.  When I went to watch the recording 45 minutes after the scheduled start time, I found that nothing had been recorded.  To make matters worse, X1 would not let me record the rest of the game.  I had gone to the live-game channel and hit the record button on my remote.  I even clicked on "confirm" when it appeared on my screen.  I discovered that, when I came back to watch the "recording" with the live game already in the 4th quarter, again nothing had been recorded.

Official Employee

Re: Cancelling Spanish also cancelled English Broadcast

Hi @mtvano

Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. We apologize for the experience you're having. I'd like to review your account so I can determine what steps need to be made in order to make this right.  Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name. Thanks. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!