Community Forum

Can't program my XR11 Voice Remote to program to my new RCA 32inch Roku TV

New Poster

Can't program my XR11 Voice Remote to program to my new RCA 32inch Roku TV

Hi all, I just bought a brand new RCA 32inch Roku Smart TV about a week ago and am unable to program my XR11 Voice Remote to control the volume and turn it on and off, I've tried all the RCA codes and LG codes as listed in other forums and I'm just out of ideas and frustrated on having to use 2 different remotes toget it to work correctly, if anybody has any solution please let me know

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Can't program my XR11 Voice Remote to program to my new RCA 32inch Roku TV

@spellmas1995 wrote:

Hi all, I just bought a brand new RCA 32inch Roku Smart TV about a week ago and am unable to program my XR11 Voice Remote to control the volume and turn it on and off, I've tried all the RCA codes and LG codes as listed in other forums and I'm just out of ideas and frustrated on having to use 2 different remotes toget it to work correctly, if anybody has any solution please let me know

I don't have a Roku.  Have you tried this?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/remotes

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

spellmas1995 -- Were you able to get this fixed?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

None of the codes worked at all

Official Employee

Some remotes are not compatible with some TVs. If the XR11 isn't working I would suggest trying the XR15. You can get these remotes either at your local service center or you are more than welcome to send me a private message with your first and last name and I can have one shipped to you.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I went to ROKU's support site and the code for the XR11 Voice Remote is 11756

Official Employee

spellmas1995, 

I'm happy that you were able to locate the code needed to pair your TV! If you ever need assistance again in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.