Community Forum

Can't get CBS, FOX, NBC and ABC on x1

Regular Contributor

Can't get CBS, FOX, NBC and ABC on x1

Woke up this morning and can't get NBC, CBS, Fox or ABC HD on my tv. All other channels seem to be working. Anybody else having this problem? Seems to be one glitch after another lately

Official Employee

Re: Can't get CBS, FOX, NBC and ABC on x1

Is there any kind of error message on those channels or they won’t tune in at all?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

@ComcastAndrew wrote:
Is there any kind of error message on those channels or they won’t tune in at all?

Yeah, there is but I'm at work right now so I can't get it til lunchtime. When you tune to 805 or 810 (fox and NBC) it just bounces right back to the previous channel after a quick blurb that this channel is not available. I'm on auto-tune to hd channels so I couldn't check their sd counterparts. Channels work on the xfinity website but weren't working at home. 

Frequent Visitor

There's an outage in my area by the Jersey shore. I can however get the channels on Roku. Channel NBC is nonexistant. Comcast doesn't even reconize the channel

Official Employee

Skintime, Presently, There’s a video outage going on in your area, ETR is 1103am EST

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

EHTmom, the Roku and your cable box is 2 different sources(why one is good and the other isn’t)

Regular Contributor

@ComcastAndrew wrote:
Skintime, Presently, There’s a video outage going on in your area, ETR is 1103am EST

I saw that under my acct. I'll check it out a lunchtime and post around 1:00 eastern. Thanks for responding

Regular Contributor

@skintime wrote:

@ComcastAndrew wrote:

I saw that under my acct. I'll check it out a lunchtime and post around 1:00 eastern. Thanks for responding

Fixed.........Never mind